Chapter (1) Beautiful

"You're my new favourite
feeling."

17/12/20Rewritten :: 12/05/24

17/12/20
Rewritten :: 12/05/24

________________________________*****
^pic credit to the rightful owners.

Please ignore mistakes.
__________________________________****
Third person POV

The cold winter and the snow collected by the road path, the soft gush of wind that blew over their heads, the weather looked gorgeous. 

Kim Taehyung, the man in his late twenties. With pretty blonde locks and wide almond eyes, his pretty nose and kind heart. People said he had everything: house, money, jewels. But what he didn't have was love, respect and of course luck. 

The blonde silently laughed backward at his own thoughts as he glanced at his boyfriend, soon to be husband;
Jeon Jungkook. 

The man everybody wants. Men and women, everybody. He was kind, gentle and charming. His black charcoal orbs shining so bright under the skylight and his raven fluffy bouncy locks, Taehyung wanted to caress them. 

The Chief Executive Officer of Jeon Corporation, Jungkook was rich with money and love. And luck. Taehyung smiled watching his lover walking beside him. 

When he looked back in his life, the blonde was reminded by nothing but horrible memories— Of his mom who died when he was four and his father, 

Who blamed him for her death. The abuse he received from his father and the family. Of the dark nights spent locked in the bathroom and the ugly bruises left after his father's angry strikes. 

Taehyung gulped down the saliva at the scenes of his childhood as he stepped closer to Jungkook and curled his other hand over the Male's biceps, his lover silently pulled him closer by his waist. The action caused Taehyung to melt into the other's embrace.

For once in his life he had thought everything had come to an end. He would never be able to escape from the abuse and violence. He would never be able to feel loved and then there came Jeon Jungkook. 

With his big round glasses sitting on top of his nose bone, the round doe bambi eyes so full, his round boba cheeks painted in red as he spilled the warm coffee on Taehyung's sweatshirt. 

And— He still felt butterflies rumbling in his tummy when remembered how the other man panicked as he hurriedly wiped his sweatshirt with a tissue, apologising a hundred times. 

Taehyung couldn't sleep that night, the raven's worried orbs and his voice resonating in his ears, “Are you okay?” The very first time somebody asked him that.

Taehyung looked up at his lover with eyes so wide, the button nose in his sight, the male giggled to himself making the other beside him stop in his tracks.