(23.1)

·Continuation·

                                "What are you doing here?" I said venomously taking a step back which made Stuward cast me a curious look. I knew my voice wavered with the unswept of emotions I was feeling.

My heart beat echoed in my ears and I blinked away the black spots that covered my eyesight. Seeing my Father was too much pressure on my body, mentally anyway. The breeze didn't help cool down the warm flushes that attacked me making me get rosy cheeks that were highlighted because of my ghost face.

Father didn't answer me. He acted coy, like he knew something and smirked coming around Stuwards relatives and nearing me. Stuward made a hissing sound, Father winced stepping backwards putting up his hands.

"I'm not here to cause trouble," He assured my mate. My eyes narrowing at his gentle tone, his eyes still never once leaving mine which unnerved me sending every hair on my body erect.

He smiled at me. "I promise. I just need to have a talk with my daughter."

Stuward seemed recoiled by his words. Casting me a glance, he relaxed and moved back not knowing that the person in front of him was more of a monster than me.

Fathers smirk increased and he moved closer to me and I stiffened up my whole body when he stood in front of me. His eyes reflected the same darkness as mine; icy and emotionless. You could say I got them off him, not the color just the emotions that he made me feel all those years that he experimented on me.

The breeze lulled to a stop, leafs rustling over to form a gathering around us to add more feeling to the soon to be eventful scene. The door to Stuwards house banging every now and again, wide open to let fresh air in presumably.

"Don't you look just like your Mother." Father said lightly eyeing me with distaste, his lips curling back into deep scowl.

"Shut up, or I'll make you." I said through gritted teeth annoyed at him for bringing her up.

I don't even think I could handle being around him this long. His smell was finally leaving, my mates replacing his but now it was stuck in my mind again.

He chuckled then and that alone made my mind be filled with those terrible past memories. I started to slowly loose my cool and I bit my lip to keep back from letting myself turn. Sudden anger arose inside of me and frustrated tears swarmed my flickery vision. My heart clenched and I thought, I missed her so much.

"Still feisty. Even after all these years. You'd think I would have broken you," His eyes glinted and he frowned crossing his arms. "But you're not as weak as your Mother was."

Was?

I stared at him in a whole new light. How did my Mother fall in love with this man? This man that was suppose to protect me and kiss me goodnight before bed, not have me strapped to a table whilst he poke and prodded me with sharp needles and knifes. I cried so much begging him to stop.

But he never did and now I knew that he killed my Mother all those years ago.

"You'll never see Mommy again. So shut up. She's going to be killed for what she did!"

My claws started to burst through my skin, blood slipping to the ground and Vixen stared at me ushering her family behind her. Stuwards eyes were locked on me and I breathed heavily out my nose, pain arising when my skin on my face begin to crack. Fur swiftly covering the bloody skin and my eyes changing to a dark hazel, my knees hitting the ground from falling over due to my spin breaking and I roared scaring the birds from the vicinity.

·End·

Don't forget to vote/comment/share! ^^