(26)

·Summer, 2015·

I gathered myself tightly together, staring with self loathing at the rotten corpse of the girl. Rusted blood peeling from the cement ground from hardening overnight, the case being was that they were dumping her body out into the arena for the feral Were's to ravage on.

"Still hungry, babe." One of the goon's smirking flashing sharp teeth that were brandished a dark yellow from obvious smoking. His voice heavily adenoidal.

I gritted my teeth when he slapped his thigh for double meaning of his perverted words. But I didn't day anything watching with a dark glare of warning, the gate screeching to a close and being locked.

"I think she's a quite one, Finn," His friend chuckled giving me a once over making me uncomfortable. "But I like them submissive."

I growled in another warning showcasing my canines that grew longer in hope to intimidate them. The one that spoke backed from the me staring at me fearfully. My growl vibrating the gate and drumming off the walls.

"Don't be a pussy, Charlie," Finn spoke gripping the gate, his large hand curling around it and a smirk baring on his thin lips. "She can't touch us. Not without being punished."

My eyes went downcast at the mention of the word 'punishment'. The word made me start to sweat and I licked my suddenly dry lips feeling my throat go dry from nerves. I didn't want them to tell Father that I wasn't being corporative, even though I was. They were just being assholes and I despised the way the stared at me like a piece of meat.

"What's going on here?"

His smell sickened me, my eyes watered from his spicy cologne and I avoided his eyes when he was in view. The two goons became stoic standing up like soldiers and addressing him as commander.

"Commander, n-nothing is going on." Finn smiled shortly sparing Charlie a look that made me him quickly nod in agreement.

Vince nodded unsurely. "Then get the fuck out of here!"

Like a cat chasing a mouse, they rushed out of the dungeons sector. Their feet slapping off the ground and the girl's body being pulled roughly after them spraying fresh blood from her neck since she was being held upwards.

I tried to ignore him. The gate softly unlocked and pushed open, slapping off the wall gently making me push myself farther against the wall uncontrollable fear filling me.

"Aww, there's no need to be afraid Annora, my sweet." He cooed bending to my level trailing a hand down my cheek, his touch alone making me wince and he instantly became angry gripping my face with his fingers dug into my skin.

"Only be afraid of me when you disobey. Now, look at me." He hissed venomously pushing my head deep into the wall, cornering me with his crystal blue eyes that froze me to the core.

My cheeks stung from his grip and I reluctantly locked eyes with him. My voice was silent, spluttering softly from my squished lips.

"What do you want, Vince?"

He chuckled caressing my cheek with thumb, his lips curling into a twisted smile. His sharp canines visible and elongating from his pink gums. His black hair tickled my cheek, not in the good way and his warm breath fanned my ear.

"You. Annora, I want you." He whispered nuzzling his nose against my ear.

Deciding to knee him in the gut may not have been the best idea. But it pushed him away from me, giving me enough time to prepare myself if he tried anything else. My breathing was heavy and my eyes a dark hazel were glaring at him in fury.

"You're not going to get me. You never will." I shouted thick with resentment and my voice loud and clear so that it echoed off the walls dramatically.

Vince spat out blood from his mouth, dragging his hand across it and staring at me with a scowl. Nearing me until there was only a few inches between us and so that I could cower slightly under his large frame.

He was utterly furious.

He slapped me across the face, my body being flung downwards and I gritted my teeth against the pain that erupted from the hit. Metallic taste swarming inside my mouth that I spat out refusing to swallow my own blood.

"Do that again and you'll get worse," He sneered icily grabbing me arm and slamming me into the wall by gripping my neck. I gagged this time and glared at him.

"You're father can't protect you this time, for you are mine and only mine. Understand?"

I didn't want to agree with him. But his slap hurt and I knew he would deal me even worse pain if I refused to agree with him. I felt my eyes fill with frustrated tears and I gulped back the vomit that wanted to come up from how nervous I was.

Vince pushed me against the wall in warning and hesitantly I nodded slowly.

He growled. "Say it."

"I-I understand."

He let go of me and smiled seemingly pleased with himself even though he hurt his so called 'mate'. Even though he wasn't mine, I unfortunately was his just like Father made him to be. But deep down, I knew Stuward was mine and Stuward knew I was his.

There's a difference between forced mates and true mates. Forced mates are non consensual , just like I was to Vince by inserting some of my blood into his which caused his beast to recognize me as his mate because we shared blood.

True mates are by far better, they are chosen specially by the Moon and their destinies are then entwined together. Once they meet, it's up to them whether or not to be together.

Just like how I choose to be with Stuward when I saved him and started our story.

·End·

Vote/Comment/Share! ^^

I really want to know what you guys think, so please try to take some time to do so? :)

Love you guys, bye! :)❤