(30)

·Continuation·

                                             Vince became distant. His eyes glazing over with pure entertainment and his chuckle made me even angry than before but I kept my determined look not letting him ditter me from my main motive.

"You let her go and I swear to you," Octavia cried even harder and stared at me shaking her head feebly. "I'll be the perfect mate."

He smiled sending Octavia a thankful look handing the control pad to the Night Guard nearest him. His face was in danger of breaking from how happy he was and he showed it by leaning his forehead against me again. His breath fanning my lips foreshadowing what's to come and I reluctantly reached my hand up and pressed it against his heart.

"If you're serious as you say, then kiss me like you mean it?" He said waiting for any mess up.

Any sign I was lying.

I forced myself to inch my lips near his. And, carefully I pecked them recoiling down the vomit lodged in my throat. His lips weren't soft nor gentle neither was he when he greedily kissed me back. He savored my lips like it was the last time he'd ever taste them, biting and pulling them harshly.

He moaned into my mouth swiping his tongue along my teeth and inner cheeks spreading gulps of salvia. I kept my eyes open enough to stare at the wall. I gave him hesitant kisses back whilst keeping my eyes locked with Octavia when the Night Guards picked her up.

She screamed for me, begging me to stop and just to let her die. But I watched pridefully as she was dragged away.

She deserved freedom more than me. I knew if she were here any longer, she'd die.

The Night Guards left us alone closing the gate behind them and I shut my eyes. Relief filled me and I numbed out Vince who now moved to kissing my neck.

Although I feared for what was about to happen. I knew it was for a good cause; Octavia deserved to be free just like the bird she was.

Me on the other hand, that thought alone made me frown and furrow my eyebrows, I was a Lycan which meant even among my kind I was deemed a powerful monster. Not just because of my size or strength.

No. It was because of my willpower to stay calm and collected even in dire situations. Sometimes I admit I would panic, especially now that Stuward entered my life.

I jolted upwards from a sharp bite on my neck. Vince thinking it was from pleasure, he smirked confidently and his lips eagerly pecked along my jawline. I decided to keep my green eyes locked on him.

"You won't be silent for much longer,"He whispered against my neck. "Mate."

The word coming from his lips caused me to nearly growl in disgust. I stiffened when his hand caressed my waist, slyly shifting downwards and I became uncomfortable.

My lips curled into a scowl and I spoke without thinking. "Stop. I—I'm not ready for that."

He chuckled at my lame excuse and nibbled on my ear. His teeth scraping the skin tentatively to make a shiver go up my spine. Something that made me want to vomit right there and then. His hands were rubbing my thighs and anger formed from how easily he was ignoring my plead.

"You and I both know you want this, Annora. This is what you agreed too."

His hands were now inside my pants and I began to panic slightly. His touches were foreign and dark. His skin freezing against my natural warmth.

My chains rattles from a sudden tug and I tried to shift away from him but the wall met me straight away.

Yet again, he chuckled amused and still continuing his inappropriate actions.

I hated myself for agreeing to this. But a sacrifice had to be made. Octavia couldn't die. I only wish I would have made a more better option. Then again, Vince would only agree to this and I knew by his actions that that is what he wanted.

When he tore my pants to get better access. His hands greedily handling my bare skin. It was worse now. Feelings of anger, frustration and hatred sweeled inside me and he seemed delightled staring at my underwear.

Without thinking, I shifted my leg and kicked him hard in the face. He was shocked and because of that reason he fell backwards with a raucous groan.

I could only smirk for a few seconds before he lodged his hand around my throat slamming my head off the concrete wall. Black spots filled my vision from the harsh hit and blood filled my mouth from biting my tongue.

I tried to speak but failed miserably when jumbled words came out.

"Don't ever do that again!" Vince growled icily eyeing me cautiously before going back to what he was doing.

I was delirious and very angry. I should outmatch him in strength considering he was only a shifter. My chains and the constant knowing that if I tried something; he'd do worse damage and I don't want Stuward to feel this sort of pain.

I scoffed mentally at how sappy that sounded.

Wincing from my thoughts when my 'surrogate' mate tightened his grip on my neck bruising the creamy skin bruise beneath. I glared at him and snarled even though it pained me to breathe.

"Be cooperative." He said in a hiss of vextion.

"I said yes. But that doesn't mean I want it."

His eyes hardened along with his grip and I felt my face redden from lack of oxygen.

My eyes were dilating and even more black dots covered my hazy eyesight. I choked on my air and salvia and feebly I tried to escape by pathetically shaking my body.

He loosened his grip lightly pressing his lips to my cheek near my lips. Desperately in a attempt to break free from his grip, I curled back my lips and my canines elongated in intent to fake bit him.

My nose inhaled the sweet scent of blood and my inner beast fought to break free.

I could sense his pulse beating erratically from his neck. His blood surging around his body made my lips dry from thirst.

My tongue lapped my chapped lips and everything else became dull. His beating heart was the only thing my ears could hear and his blood was my main scent.

My stomach growled from hunger. His grip nothing but a numb sensation and I soon took pleasure in all my emotions. Using them to give me leverage, my beast opened a black box and slowly by surely.

I gave into the darkness, letting him take full control.

·End·

Sorry I took so long guys ^^ I hope you like this? :) I put this on hold as I said before to increase on votes and whatnot, but also because I wasn't feeling all that good but now I'm Okay :)

Goal this chapter- five comments and ten votes plz ^^

-Question of the day-

Who's your Idol and why? I actually don't have one lol xD

Please try to take some time to press that sexy button and tell me what you truly think below ;)

Have a nice day :)