(18)

·Spring, 2015·

                                      RichMond High school was to say, not stereotypical at all. The hallways were clean. Everywhere smelt aromatic; the bathrooms stunk of flowery perfume and cigarette smoke and you could hear the echo of laughs and the slamming of lockers. It was different now though, the smell of human blood didn't clog my nostrils. I felt almost normal.

When I walked through the doors and had a glance around everywhere expecting blond bimbos and teens greedily sucking each others face; well there was none of that which made me a bit confused.

Why do books portray High schools as that when in fact there not.

Although, humans were always nozy and a few curious eyes watched me from their circle of friends as I sauntered confidently past them. My Maryjanes squeaking off the pristine floor. The lights that flickered above shone off the yellow tile floor and made me gulp nervously since my nails were dirty and everyone here seemed like the immaculate type.

I felt uncomfortable in my grey dress and kept trying to pull it down over my chicken legs. Luckily, Mick had the audacity to buy me black tights. Not that I was insecure about my body, but I just didn't like showing skin because of my scars which is why I also wore a black jacket.

Sweat formed from how warm I was. I gulped down saliva building in my mouth from nerves and paused midstep. The phone in my pocket buzzing, I reached in and curiously made my way to the message section.

MickRogue, in your school there's a girl called Lucy. Make friends with her, get her to trust you so that she'll take you home. She's a human and a red head. Good luck :) Hope school is everything you expected it to be.

The emoji faces still creeped me out. I blinked befuddled at my phone before I was pushed to the side. My phone was sent flying to the ground smashing off the floor and I fell onto my knees with a groan of pain.

I rubbed my hands together and searched for my phone but I couldn't find if, but I sensed someone in the area holding it and I glanced up with a glare at the male that held it and knocked into me. His scent causing a growl to build in my throat, but I only gasped when I saw him.

How come his scent his different? It still held vanilla but had the disgusting sour scent like a Vampire.

"S—Stuward?"

He stared at me with his eyes and I felt my heart be stricken with anger when I saw what color eyes were. They were a bright red and weren't filled with his usual emotions. They were cold and brooding and stared at me with annoyance, but there was a bit of shock as well. But it was gone in a matter of seconds because of what he was; a royal blood Vampire.

He didn't reply to me but threw my phone at me. I caught it with ease and opened my mouth. But he was gone in a matter of seconds leaving me with my questions and my frustrations.

I didn't pay attention at all during my classes. My first day ruined from the return of my mate. Stuward was stuck in my mind and I wondered how he got here, did he know I was here. He was so angry at me because he knows I killed his Grandpa this time.

He's a vampire. That's why his scent was so different. It was like a sour mint. His aura has changed and made me feel such resentment towards the vampire that turned him. This whole school thing just became a lot harder.

My mate is now my first priority. Fuck whoever this 'Lucy' is. I want to find out what happened to him.

I want him to forgive me. I want to apologize to him for everything. I know that isn't enough for him to forgive me or for me to stop hating myself.

But it's a start.

·End·

Dont foget to vote, or tell me what u think. It makes me more happier as a writer to know what my readers think ^^