ARC 3.1 : HIGH SCHOOL LOVE

Start from the beginning

After overcoming all the obstacles that stood in their way Vincent and Roselyn married each other after graduating. **

*Yikes, it's more like a reverse harem story rather than a teenage love story!!! What's with all men falling for her? Don't they realize she brought them more trouble than help? And why is the Male lead so crazy?* Adria sighed.

*So which character am I? I didn't hear about any nerd in the plot*

**Host, you are Clara Willson. An eccentric girl who puts studies as her first and foremost priority. She transferred to the Willow high school as a freshman with the help of scholarship. Her parents died in a car accident during her Sophomore year making her an Orphan. So she has been doing part time jobs since then, to support herself financially. She would have graduated with flying colors if she had not got caught in the vicious plan of the Male lead. She  was the other person who got drugged and sent to the room where Damien was. After that incident, there were many rumors about her sleeping with other men for money.She was kicked out of the school before her graduation and her job was also taken away due to her tarnished reputation. The poor soul who was unable to withstand the shame committed suicide. There was not a single soul who felt sad for her death. ** LIL spoke sadly feeling sympathetic for the original soul.

*Those bastards!!! Why the hell should they drag an innocent soul into their fight? The only innocent people in the story are Edgard and Clara but they both end up dying tragically. * Adria made a tight fist in anger. She took a deep breath to calm down before she spoke again.

*So where are we now in the plot? *

**Oh, we should be a day before the pro-- What?... No!... How? **

*What happened LIL? Is something wrong? * Adria asked worried.

**H-Host! We were supposed to transfer to the day before the night of prom but we have been transferred an year before that happens.**

*Why did this happen? Do you have any idea? *

**Yes, Host! It's because the world has been reset. Something like this should not happen..... unless.....there is a bug!!!   Σ (゚Д゚;)**

*So.... what you are saying is.... there is a bug in this world?*

**Y-Yes, host! I need to report this immediately to the Lord system! **

*Why? Are bugs that dangerous? *

**Yes Host! We need to figure out who or what is the bug! Cause sometimes the bugs are even capable of destroying the whole world! You need to be really careful host! ** LIL jumped into her arms snuggling close to her while trembling lightly.

*Don't worry LIL! You have me with you, so don't worry about anything.* Adria assured it while petting it slowly.

**Yes, Host! My host is the best !≧ω≦ ** LIL squealed making Adria laugh.

**Host, Let me quickly go back to the head quarters and report about this bug and come back**

*Ohhh, looks like my Little LIL is worried about me! *

**Of course Host! LIL doesn't want you to get hurt! These bugs are unpredictable host. **

*Like I said before, don't worry about that LIL! I'm sure we can handle it, so go report and return quickly, since it would be so boring without you here LIL*

**Yes, host! Take care of yourself while I'm gone. Don't do anything carelessly. ** LIL disappeared quickly after saying the last sentence.

*Oii! What the hell do you mean by that LIL!!! Oii come back!! LIL!! 〒_〒 *

*That Stupid LIL!!! (◣_◢)* Adria glared at the space where LIL was before.

She turned her attention to the girl in the mirror.Her cold expressions turned soft and she looked more approachable than before. She removed the round glasses she was wearing and that made her look more gentle and fragile than before. She smiled lightly after inspecting the original body.

*Well, looks like I will be having some fun in this world! * Adria smirked.

A.N - Hellooooooooo!!!  My lovely readers! I'm back with a new arc!

Hope you guys are doing great! I read a lot of comments saying you wanted more updates per week which made me more happy . I really do want to update more, but I just don't have enough time for it. I will try to update whenever I have time.

See you soon guys! ❣️💋

Adria's look with her glasses on:

Adria's look without her glasses :