ARC 2.2

It was a dark place. The place felt very lonely and empty. Adria was scared. She didn't know how she got here.

'Hello? Is anyone there?' Adria shouted. Suddenly a light came. From the light a person came and walked towards her.

'Adria don't be scared. I will always be there with you.' saying so that person lifted his hand and stroked her head.

'J-Jace?' Adria choked as tears formed on her eyes.

'I love you Ria' he kissed her on the forehead and begun to vanish.

"NO" Adria woke up with a start.

**Host, are you alright? did you have a nightmare? You are covered in sweat.** The purple ball appeared beside her.

It took her a few minutes to realise that it was all a dream. She hugged her knees and sobbed heavily. She couldn't control it anymore. She just wanted to let it all out. She cried and cried, until she had no more tears left. LIL was moving back and forth on her back as if to comfort her.

**Host, don't cry. LIL is there for you.** LIL's voice also quivered, it wasn't used to seeing it's host like this.

Adria picked up LIL and hugged him tightly.

'Hmmmm...I know.' Her voice was very hoarse.

They stayed just like that for a few minutes until she calmed down completely.

*LIL, Thank you* She picked the furball and gently kissed it on the top.

**H-Host, don't worry. LIL will always take care of you**

Adria broke into a laughter seeing how LIL was trying to behave like a parent. It was quite hilarious to hear such mature words coming from a cute fluffy ball. She was really glad that she had LIL by her side.

*Ok, LIL. Let's get to our business. As I have said before this world is more messed up than the previous world, we should make our moves carefully. By the way, you still haven't told me about my missions?*

**Ahhh...Host you looked tired yesterday, so I thought I would tell you about the missions later** LIL said in a dejected voice.

*I know you are concerned about me, so don't fret over it. Now tell me the missions*

**Yes host** LIL replied getting it's spirit back.

** So host, these are your missions

MAIN MISSION - CHANGE THE FATE OF CHENG XIU BY PREVENTING HER DEATH DURING THE ASSASSINATION (800 pts)

SIDE MISSION - EXPOSE THE TRUTH BEHIND THE CHILD SWAPPING (200 pts)

PREVENT THE ASSASSINATION (400 pts)

DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH HUANG ZHONG (250 pts) **

*The points are higher than the previous world? Is it because I leveled up?*

**Yes host, since you leveled up, the difficulty of the world is also higher than the previous world and so are the points**

*Hmm..Good. Now that we have got the missions, is there anything I could use to make this body healthy?*

**Host you have 3 Nourishing pills, you could use one of them **

*Give me one then*

A small blue pill appeared on her hand, she consumed it. As soon as she took the pill she felt refreshed. The tiredness was gone and her skin turned to a healthy white colour. She pinched her skin, it was soft and bouncy. She was very satisfied with the pill's effects.

*LIL, your system products are really good* She praised LIL while petting it's head gently.

**Of course host, I'm the best system you could ever get, so my products will be obviously good** It replied in a proud voice.

*Yes, Yes...I know* she replied in a helpless tone.

*Ahh..LIL, is the white lotus halo still in effect?*

**Yes, host.**

*Fine, then. LIL, can you find out what the fake mother of this body is doing right now?*

**Host that woman is bullying a servants for not Greeting her formally**

*Hmmmmm..If my guess is right she is the one behind the swapping *

**Why do you think so, host?**

*According to the memories of this body, I could tell that Feng li didn't like Cheng xiu. It could be understood if she hates Cheng xiu for not being born as a boy, after all if Cheng xiu was a boy then Feng li would gain more respect in the duke's house. But this hatred she has for her doesn't seem like that, whenever she scolds Cheng xiu she would always say things that would hurt her self-confidence which led her to have a timid personality. She also didn't come to see her for more than six months, it's as if she didn't care if her daughter is alive or dead. Do you think that a mother could be this cruel towards her own child?*

**No host**

*Exactly, so I conclude that she already knows that Cheng xiu is not her daughter or there is also a chance that she was the one that actually came up with the plan of swapping the babies at birth. If both of this is wrong, then we could say that she is indeed a evil mother who could be this cruel towards her own child. But the last suggestion is likely not true.*

**Wow, host. You are amazing as ever.**

*Of course, I am.*

**Host, you are being narcissistic again.**

*Oh...Where's the system that flaunted about itself a few minutes ago?*

**Host...I'm not narcissistic...I was just proud of myself**

*Both are same LIL*

**Host, you bully!!!** The purple ball moved away from Adria's hand.

*Fine, Fine...Geez..I was just teasing...no need to get angry.* Adria pouted lightly.

**I'm not angry.**

*You are!!*

**NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm not!!**

*Ok..Ok we will stop our bickering now. We have got a work to do*

**What work, host?**

*Let's pay a visit to someone* Adria smirked lightly.

A.N- THIS IS HOW ADRIA LOOKS IN THIS WORLD.