the smug one, and acts all tough. Little Jake, he was smug and doesn't really give interests in everything's. everything goes fine with him as long as it isn't wrong and harmful or things that could make the elders mad or upset at him. he already learned his lessons as he was known by every person in the castle for being a complete brat. pulling pranks at his personal maid and joking around with their butlers, the people working on the castle was used to it and they also enjoy the other character of their little prince. Though, everything stopped when Agust knew about how Jake acts towards everyone. He made the little prince apologize to them and kneel with salts under his knee caps, locked him in his room for almost two weeks. the other prince's got worried for him but they knew they can't do anything, even the maids and butlers didn't speak. plastering their minds with the "discipline" word. Ever since that happened, Jake became quite and just observe everything, talk only when he liked it. They didn't know why did his character changed.

Jake was giggling listening to Jay's story about his encounters with the duck, him feeding them and ending up being chased by them when he cant keep up on giving them food. the blue haired little boy looked like he was sharing a spooky story as his expressions tells it all, he was horrified when the ducks chased him and even beaked on his toes. Eating his Yakgwa peacefully that was served by the maids along side with an apple juice which they enjoyed a lot, he notices Jungwon, his favourite dongsaeng. looking down at his Yakgwa, the glossy cookies on his hands, he looked at Jungwon again. He smiled made a tiny steps towards the younger, and shoving the cookies in front of him, and nodding towards Jungwon, indicating to take it which the smaller shyly did and took a small bite on it. Immediately earning a smile of triumphant from Jake, as their tiny movements goes unnoticed by the others.