Chapter 14

: Midoriya pov:
When Iida and Yaoyorozu came to pick me up they looked pretty excited. We walked back to 1-A dorms and everyone was waiting on the common room.

Yaoyorozu then said "Okay everyone Midoriya is here, let the show begin!" Everyone clapped and Ojiro, Kouda, Satou, and Shoji took me upstairs. When we got upstairs they gave me a costume and told me to change into it.

I went into the bathroom and saw a bunny costume, I was confused but changed into it anyways. When I came out they all had a lithe blush and they pinched my cheeks.

Shoji then went downstairs and said "Here is Bunny Izu!" Then I came downstairs, everyone was taking pictures and asking to pinch my cheeks. After that they all clapped, this time Aoyama, Kaminari, Hakagure, and Jiro took me upstairs.

They told me to change into a Pikachu covered in rhinestones, surprisingly it was not uncomfortable.

That's what he looked like ☝

Kaminari went downstairs laughing and said "Here is Rhinestone covered Pikachu Izu!!" I walked downstairs and everyone burst out laughing. They were all taking pictures and laughing like crazy.

They were rolling on the floor while holding their stomachs, after about 5 minutes they finally calmed down. Next was Mina, Sero, Bakugo, and Kirishima.

They handed me a Nezu costume, when they gave it to me my first thought was "why do they even sell this??" Honestly this costume looked pretty scary, it even had a fake cup of tea sewed on Nezu's hand.

Mina then went downstairs and said "Here comes Nezu Izu!!" I got downstairs and everyones faces looked like confused pikachu face. Then Kaminari took a picture and sent it to Nezu!

Some people laughed while others looked VERY disturbed, next was Tsu, Yaoyorozu, and Uraraka.

They gave me a dango costume, I changed into it and my head was at the pink mochi ball while my feet were by the stick, and my hands stuck out of the white mochi ball.

I waddled downstairs because it was hard to walk, all the girls were telling me how cute I looked and were taking pictures. Lastly was Tokoyami, Todoroki, and surprisingly Iida.

They handed me a.........yakult costume?? (I will show what Yakult is at the end) I assumed that Todoroki chose it because Tokoyami probably didn't care and Iida did not have a choice.

I changed into it and Tokoyami went downstairs saying "Here is Midoriya" in a bored voice. I came downstairs and everyone clapped and took photos again.

That was the end so everyone voted which one they like best, in the end the Nezu costume won. So I had to wear it for the rest of the day, good thing it was already dinner time.

For dinner we just ordered pizza, we had pepperoni, cheese, and Hawaiian pizza. After dinner we decided to play monopoly, that did not I repeat did NOT go well.

It lasted 4 HOURS! Even EraserHead, Present Mic, and All Might came to cheak on us. In the beginning it was a good game, nice, calm, peaceful. Then a lot of people started getting jail cards, so they made a jail?!

Then everytime someone lost all of their money they were out of the game, it started of with people accepting their losses but then MINETA started complaining.

So they made a rule that whoever lost all their money had to buy the winner lunch for a whole week! Then people started raging once they lost because they didn't want to pay for lunch.

While people were raging that's when the Pro Heros came. We told them what was happening and Present Mic yelled "I BET MY WHOLE PAY CHECK THAT OJIRO WILL WIN!!!!!!!" Then all the losers starting being on people because they wanted Present Mic's pay cheak.

Sadly right when Present Mic voted on Ojiro he lost, then people starting losing one by one. The last few people were Todoroki, Kaminari, Iida, Uraraka, Mina, and Kacchan.

Most votes were on Iida, Uraraka, and Mina but the only vote on Kacchan was me. The winner of this bet would win $4500. (most money coming from Present Mic's and All Mights pay checks)

It was a heated battle of people losing their money and some gaining chances of winning all that money. Sadly in the end only one group can win, that group was............

Kacchan!!!!

I won $4500 all my myself, only because I was the only person to vote for Kacchan.

☝This is what the end of the game looked like, instead of Midoriya in the middle is Mina

Everyone sadly gave all their money to me, to keep it safe I ran to the All Might themed room and put it in a piggy bank that was there.

After the game it was 9 pm so the teachers and Iida made us go to bed. I went with Tokoyami to his dorm and he set up a futon for me, we quickly fell asleep due to exhaustion.

(869 words)

Hi! Thanks for reading, I hope you liked the chapter. Here is a picture of a Yakult. A yakult is a Japanese sweetened probiotic milk beverage.

 A yakult is a Japanese sweetened probiotic milk beverage