Chapter 20 (part 2) Last Chapter!!

*PLEASE READ AUTHOR NOTE AT THE END*

: No one pov:
When Eri and Midoriya walked into the lunch everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at them. They were all "awwing" and saying how cute they were.

Eri then got nervous and held Midoriya's hand, Midorya just held her hand tighter and led her to lunch rush.

They both ordered sushi and sat with class 1-A. While they were eating Mina came up to them and said, "Hey guys! After school today we decided to hang out all together in 1-A's dorm!"

Eri jumped up and down in get seat excitedly an yelled "YAY!!" Everyone just laughed at her cuteness. 

Soon the lunch bell rang and they all went back to class, Eri and Midorya were brought to Present Mic's class because he offered to watch them.

It had not been even 5 minutes since classes started and you could already hear legit screeches coming room Present Mic's classroom.

People walking by U.A would look at the school wondering if it was actually a hero school. None of the school could hear Nezu's announcement.

Nezu started getting annoyed by this and stomped all at to Present Mic's English class. He slammed the door open, took out his mega MEGA phone and yelled "EVERYONE STOP SCREECHING!!!!"

The whole school was now dead silent, you could hear a on drop. Present Mic apologized and Nezu decided to take Midoriya and Eri before they went deaf.

In Nezu's office Eri and Midorya were taking a nap while the Nezu was doing paper work.

The bell signaling the end of school rang and Aizawa speeded over to Nezu's office, he woke up the children and brought them to class 1-A common room.

The whole class was already there and Eri and Midoriya decided to play with Midoriya's hero toys. It was about am your later when Midorya left Eri went went to Bakugo tugging on his plant leg.

: Midoriya pov:
I decided to put my plan into action and told Eri to wait. I then went to Kacchan and tugged on his plant leg. Kacchan then looked down at me and said, "What do you want nerd?"

I then motioned for him to come down to my size and I whispered into his ear. He did his evil grin and agreed to my request.

We told everyone that we would be right back and left the dorms. He walked me all the way to the candy shop and bought me the thing I asked for.

When we got back to the dorms I took the thing from Kacchan, unwrapped it and stood on a chair. Then I yelled, "Everyone I have a huge announcement to make!

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Kacchan new what I was doing so he told people to record this. 

I then said, "Eri even though I only met you today you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. Today I had the most fun I have ever had in my whole life! I want to have this happiness forever."

I then went down on one knee and opened my hand to show the ring pop and said "Eri will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

Eri jumped up and down excitedly and said yes, so I slid the ring pop into her finger. The class then started clapping and cheering, and Eri went I hugged.

Then Nezu, Eraserhead, Present Mic, and Midnight burst through the door. We all looked at them and Midnight yelled, "CONGRATULATIONS!!!" Aizawa yelled, "WHAT. IS. GOING. ON." Nezu and Present Mic were clapping and wiping away fake tears.

Then Sato spoke up saying "To truly celebrate this happy day I will back a triple cake!" Everyone cheered and Sato got to work, he finished fairly quickly with other peoples help.

We all ate and had a good time while Eri- I mean my wife and I played with hero dolls again. Midnight then said, "I didn't get you guys a wedding gift so I decided to take all of you out to dinner!"

Everyone cheered and we all piled onto the bus and drove to a ramen place. While they were eating someone brought up the question "How is Midorya going go turn back into a 16 year old?"

There were so many different answers like:

"Magic"

"Recovery Girl duh"

"Medicine? Maybe?"

"Guys he might just TURN back by himself over night"

Then Kaminari said, "Uh guys why don't we just have Eri do it?" The whole table went silent and Sero spoke up saying "Bro that was like the most smartest thing you have ever said."

Everyone agreed with Sero and Yaoyorozu called Aizawa about our idea.

:No one pov:
When Aizawa heard about the idea he yelled for everyone to come and meet at the gym.

~Time Skip to when they get to gym~

At the gym there was Recovery Girl, Aizawa, Nezu, Mrs. Midoriya, and the whole class 1-A. Aizawa then went up to Eri and Midorya and explained what was happening.

Eri and Midorya started crying because they wouldn't be married anymore but they hugged it out. Eri then focused a little bit of her quirk and touched Midorya, she rewinded him back to before the incident. (I don't actually know how her quirk works sorry)

Eraserhead then eraserd her quirk and she was all good. Everyone looked at Midorya and he was normal again! Yaoyorozu gave him some clothes and he was brought to his dorm room to rest.

-Next Day-

: Midoriya pov:
I woke up feeling pretty weird so I headed downstairs to get some water. When I got downstairs everyone greeted and hugged me.

I was confused so we sat in the common room and they told me everything and I mean EVERYTHING that happened. I was embarrassed but they just thought baby me was cute.

We all got ready for school and headed to class, during the walk to school people I didn't remembered greeted me but oh well.

When we got into class Aizawa-sensei said, "Its glad we have you back Midoriya but the next hurdle to get over is............BECOMING HEROS AND GOING PLUS ULTA!!"

(1116 words)

Thank you all so much for reading till the end! Sadly this is the last chapter but I will posting another book in about a month or 2. I will announce it here when I do please stay in touch. Sorry it took so long to update this last chapter I hope you all liked it! See you in my next book! Also here is a meme!

 Sorry it took so long to update this last chapter I hope you all liked it! See you in my next book! Also here is a meme!