Chapter 18

: No one pov:
Today was the day Midoriya was waiting for, today he was going to stay with Kouda!!

Kouda was going to let him play with all his animals!! Midorya got up early, got dressed, woke up Shoji, and they both went to the common room.

While Midorya ate breakfast more people started coming downstairs. When Kouda got downstairs Midorya jumped up and down excitedly.

: Midorya pov:
I was jumping around Kouda while asking to play with his animals. Uraraka then came up and asked what I was so excited about.

I told her that I was going to play with Kouda's animals, she then suggested that we go to the zoo.

I immediately agreed and so did everyone else, everyone then got ready and we left.

We had to take a taxi to get the zoo because it was far away, I was riding in the cab with the quiet kids (Kouda, Shoji, and Tokoyami).

When we arrived at the zoo we played for tickets and entered the zoo. When we entered the first animals we saw were monkeys!!

: No one pov:
Midoriya ran over to the monkeys and yelled "Ojiro! Are they related to you?! They have tails just like yours!"

Everyone just laughed and shook their heads. After he monkeys they went to see the giraffes. Midorya admired now tall they were.

After that they went to see gorillas, elephants, seals, penguins, tigers, lions, horses, zebras, bulls, deer, bears, koala, kangaroo, ducks, turtles, and peacocks.

Midorya was more then happy, he got to ride elephants! After the zoo they went to go get some dinner.

Then stopped at a sushi store and ran into class 1-B. When Monona spotted class 1-A he started saying stuff along the lines of "HAHAHA ITS CLASS 1-A!! WHO WOULD HAVE GUESS THEY WOULD EAT IN A CHEAP PLACE LIKE THIS!! HAHAHA!"

Before things could get worse Kendo knocked him out, class 1-A said hi to the other class. The classes were talking when they decided to eat together.

They ordered a lot of sushi and went to class 1-A's dorm, they all sat in the common room and started eating.

They finished their food and were just being bored, Midorya then stood up and whispered something to Kouda.

Kouda nodded and went upstairs, then everyone heard a bunch of animal noises. When Kouda came back downstairs he had bunnies, turtles, cats, hamsters, birds, reptiles, etc.

All the girls were squeeling and the boys were thinking they were cute, Kouda then used sign language saying they could play with them.

Everyone was super excited and started playing with them. Tokoyami announced that he found his " home" with his "fellow" birds.

Everyone just laughed at that, most of the girls played with the bunnies and hamsters. While Midorya was playing with a bearded lizard the lizards beard tickled/poked him, Midoriya then accidently DETROIT SMASHED it into oblivion.

Everyone immediately stopped what they were doing and Midorya stated crying.

Everyone started comforting him and Kouda said it was alright. Kouda then handed Midorya a turtle and everything was back to normal.

After a few hours class 1-B went back to their dorms and class 1-A decided to watch haikyuu.

They almost watched 2 seasons when Aizawa-sensei burst into the dorms yelling "IF YOU DON'T GO TO BED RIGHT NOW EVERYONE WILL HAVE DETENTION FOR 5 WEEKS!!"

In seconds the whole class was in bed sleeping. Midorya decided to sleep with the bunnies while Kouda slept on his bed.

(675 words)

Hi! Sorry it took so long to update, we just got to our new house and we are loving it! I was having troubles updating this story because it had at least 2 more chapters or more until it's finished and I didn't know how to end it but thanks to Juggernot753 request I now have the ending to my story. Thank you Juggernot753 you are a life saver! Also sorry for this short chapter. Here is a meme!

 Here is a meme!