Chapter 17

* Please read authors note at the end!!*

: No one pov:
In the morning Sato woke Midoriya up, they got into their clothes and went downstairs. When they got to the common room, they could smell some really good food.

Midoriya ran to the kitchen and saw Bakugo and Kirishima cooking. Midorya started jumping around waiting for some food.

After a few minutes Bakugo gave Midorya a plate of eggs, sausage, and pancakes.

Midorya quickly consumed the food on his plate, when he finished, Sato told him to go to Shoji.

Midorya ran to Shoji and they both walked to class. When they got to class Todoroki and Iida were already there.

Midorya sat down with Shoji and talked to people as they came into class.

~Time Skip to middle of class~

: No one pov:
In the middle of class, Midorya fell asleep, Shoji made a little hut out of his arms and kept Midorya there.

When the bell rang Shoji carried Midoriya to the lunchroom and sat down with his lunch.

During lunch, Midorya woke up to the smell of food, but he didn't move from Shoji's hut thing.

: Midorya pov:
I woke up to something warm and comfy, I looked around and realized I was in Shoji's arms. I decided to just stay there instead of move.

Uraraka then noticed I was awake and tried to take me from Shoji, I shook my head 'no' and she asked someone else to get me out.

A bunch of people were trying to bribe me out but I didn't want to move. Then someone did the worse thing ever, they called Kacchan over.

Kacchan came over and said "Hey nerd, get out" once again shook my head 'no'. Kacchan then got mad and tried pulling me out.

I didn't want to move so I did the only reasonable thing................... I started screaming.

People were covering their ears while Kacchan was still trying to pull me out. Then I saw EraserHead and Present Mic run into the cafeteria.

When they saw me screaming they ran up to me and helping Kacchan!? Apparently they thought I was stuck, so I started screaming louder.

I was screaming for like 20 minutes before they stopped trying to get me out.

Right when they stopped I also stopped, they looked at me confused and I just said "I don't want to come out."

For some reason my voice was scratchy and I could barely speak. Then Kacchan broke out laughing?

Kacchan was saying "Thats hilarious! You lost your voice! Thats what you deserve got screaming!" I was kind of shocked but not that much.

I then asked in a whisper to eat in Shoji's arms, Shoji agreed so I was aloud to. After lunch he carried me to the rest of his classes, then back to the dorms.

Shoji brought me to his room and he changed into casual clothes while I looked around his room.

After he was done we went back downstairs and hung out in the common room.

Most of the class was in the common room and we were bored so I asked in a whisper if we could go to the park.

The class agreed and we headed to the park, some of my classmates brought up what happened at lunch and some laughed that I lost my voice.

When we got to the park it started snowing!! The class was excited as much as I was.

We started playing around and soon enough the snow piled up. Yaoyorozu made us all gloves and scarfs and we started building snowmen.

We each made our own snowmen because we were going go use them as walls when we played in a snowball fight.

Once everyone was done we started making snowballs, then started the snowball fight!

: No one pov:
The snowball fight started, snowballs were flying all over the place! The rules were if you got hit by 3 snowballs you were out. Also you could team up or go solo.

Most people teamed up, but people like Bakugo decided to go solo. The person getting most people out was Kaminari's team.

His team consisted of Mina, Sero, Jiro, and of course himself. They were using super moves and being very sneaky.

By the end of the game Kaminari's team won. Everyone except for Todoroki was freezing cold and they decided to go back to the dorms.

It took a little longer to get home because they were so cold, Midorya was crying because he was cold but Shoji held him in the hut thing again.

When they finally got back to the dorms they ran to the showers. They all took 30 minute showers then changed into pajamas and met in the common room.

Yaoyorozu made hot cocoa for everyone and they all sat on the couch/floor in blankets drinking hot cocoa.

They are all warmed up and decided to go to bed early. Midorya went with Shoji to his room and they both slept peacefully in futons.

(920 words)

Hi! I'm sorry for not updating in so long!!! This week we are going into the hotel because we are moving, and I also took finals! Luckily I got good grades on my finals, I am also settled into the hotel. This book is almost over, I will try to finish the book before I get on the plane. Once I get settled in my new home I will make another book! Please stay tune, and thank you for reading!

 Once I get settled in my new home I will make another book! Please stay tune, and thank you for reading!