Chapter 19 (part 1)

: No one pov:
Today Midorya is going to stay with Ojiro! When he woke up he ran to Ojiro's room and burst the door open.

Ojiro was startled awake and bolted out of bed, Midorya just giggled and Ojiro got ready for school.

Once he was ready he brought Midorya down stairs to head to school. He grabbed some breakfast for both of them and headed to school.

They entered the classroom and chatted with the other students, after about 5 minutes Aizawa-sensei came into the room. He then announced that today Eri would be coming to school.

: Midorya pov:
EraserHead came into the room and said someone named Eri would coming. Everyone started cheering, but I had no idea who that was? I looked up at Ojiro and he told me that Eri is a girl my age.

I started jumping up and down excitedly, because I don't have any friends my age right now! EraserHead stepped out of the room then came back it with a girl behind his leg.

She had long white hair, big red eyes, a tiny horn on her head, and a red dress.

That's what she looks like 👆

All the girls started squeeling and talking about her, I was also excited to meet her. I walked up to the front of the room and stuck my hand out to her saying, "Hello! I'm Izuku Midorya!"

She came out a little from behind EraserHead's leg and shook my hand saying, "H-hi I'm Eri Aizawa"

I then asked her if she wanted to play with me and she agreed, I looked at EraserHead and he nodded. He told us to go to the teachers lounge and find a teacher to watch over us.

I nodded, then led Eri towards the teachers lounge. The only problem is.............. I don't know where the teachers lounge is, or even what it is.

I think Eri started to notice because she then said, "A-are we lost?" I nodded slowly and apologized, she then started to laugh.

: Eri pov:
I noticed Izuku was looking a little lost, so I decided to all. He told me we were and I started laughing, he looked at me a little confused and then I said "Well it's like an adventure, to find the teachers lounge!"

We pumped our fists into the air and started walking around the school again. We were starting to get tierd and we have not seen anybody yet, so we decided to stop at a classroom that said 3-A.

: Midoriya pov:
We stopped at a big door that said 3-A, I noticed Eri was getting nervous so I held her hand. I then slowly opened the door and said, "H-hello sorry for intruding"

Everyone's heads turned to Eri and I, Eri peeked her head in and noticed someone. She ran up to the person dragging me along she then yelled, "Lemillion!!!!"

The person turned his head and looked at us a little shocked but then greeted us. I was really scared because all these people were really big and scary looking, Eri then looked at me and told me that this was one of the hero's that saved her.

I slightly waved and he waved back, he then said, "Hello there, you look familiar  but my name is Mirio Togata"

The teacher then spoke up saying that he could take care of us, he nodded the led us out of the room.

Eri then spoke up saying "This is Izuku my friend!" Mirio looked a little surprised but said hello.

"Mirio pov:
Eri told me that his name was Izuku and right away I knew it was Izuku Midoriya. I just nodded and asked the where they were heading, Eri told me that they were trying to get to the teachers lounge but got lost.

I just chuckled and told them that I would take them to the lounge. They happily thanked me and we started waking, on our way there Izuku was telling story's about what him and his classmates did.

They were pretty funny, one of my favorites was when they decorated their faces with rhinestones. Eri was laughing a lot and I was happy about that ☺.

That means she is getting better, we finally made it to the teachers lounge and I dropped them off there.

: No one pov:
When Midoriya and Eri entered the room all the teachers looked at them. Midnight then came running up to them and hugged them super tight. They then explained went they were there.

Midnight then said she would take after them until lunch, Eri and Midoriya thanked her and she took them outside.

When they were outside they started running around and chasing eachother. They were laughing like crazy and some people even came outside to see what the noise was.

After running for a while Midorya spotted a big fat tree and asked Eri if she wanted to climb the tree.

Eri quickly agreed, and they started climbing the tree. Midorya went first so he could help get up.

Midorya climbed the highest he could (which was petty high) then helped Eri up also. They were both sitting and taking on a fat branch that was high up in the tree.

They were just talking about random things until the lunch bell rang. Midnight came up to the tree that they were in and told them they had to come down now.

They both agreed but when they looked down they got scared because of how high they were. They then both refused to come down, Midnight sighed and told them to stay still until she got back.

They both nodded and Midnight left, about 5 minutes later midnight came back with EraserHead.

EraserHead looked up the tree and sighed, then he used his capture gear to wrap both of them up and get them down. They thanked him and they all walked to the lunch room.

To be continued in part 2......

(1047 words)

Hi!  Thank you so much for reading! Sorry it took so long to update 😞. This book will be coming to a end soon, I hope you all read until the end 😁. Once again thank you! Also here is a meme!

 Once again thank you! Also here is a meme!