Chapter 13

: No one pov:
Today was Saturday so Iida woke up Midoriya up at 8 am. They both got ready and Iida dropped Midoriya off at Tokoyami's dorm room. When Tokoyami brought Midoriya inside his room, all Midoriya saw was creepy stuff.

Tokoyami then looked at what Midoriya was wearing and said "First let's change your clothes

Tokoyami then looked at what Midoriya was wearing and said "First let's change your clothes."

Tokoyami set Midoriya down on his bed and went to his closet, after a few seconds he pulled out small black pants, shirt, shoes, and a cloak. He changed Midoriya into them and nodded at himself.

He then said "Okay Midoriya I'm going to teach you the ways of darkness." Midoriya just nodded his head and Tokoyami started teaching him.

First he taught him to only wear black or dark clothing, next he spent 1 hour teaching Midoriya the 2nd way of darkness "talk in a monotone voice." Next Tokoyami told him when and how to say "Revelry in the Dark."

When Midoriya got the hang of it, Tokoyami taught him the other ways. By the time breakfast was ready (at 10) Midoriya was ready to show his classmates.

When Midoriya and Tokoyami got downstairs everyone gasped because they were both dressed in black. Midoriya then went up to class 1-A and said in a monotone voice "Hello my fellow classmates."

Mina then gasped and said "Tokoyami what have you done to our cinnamon roll boi!!!" Tokoyami replied with "I just taught him the ways of darkness." Everyone shook their heads in disagreement, Hakagure them spoke up saying "How about we go to the mall today and we split up into groups and pick out an outfit for Midoriya, then we have a fashion show!"

Everyone agreed with this idea, after they finished breakfast they left Midoriya with the Pro Heros and they went to the mall.

-With the Pro Heros-

: Aizawa pov:
Us teachers just finished breakfast when we heard a knock at the door, I went and found Yaoyorozu and Iida outside. I opened the door and Iida said "Hello Aizawa-sensei, would you please watch over Midoriya while the class goes somewhere?"

I agreed and they handed me Midoriya, I went back inside and told the other teachers. Hizashi (Present Mic) and Nemuri (Midnight) were the most excited.

All the other teachers just went back to their rooms or went out, I told Hizashi and Nemuri that we will take turns babysitting Midoriya, they agreed and first up was me.

I then said "Hello Midoriya, today we will doing something really fun." He looked really excited and said "What what what??!!" Then I said "We sleep!" His smile went away and he looked at me with the "bruh" face.

I just laughed and said we could also have juice boxes, he smiled at that and we both went to my room. I layed on the floor in my sleeping bag while Midoriya chilled on my bed.

For 1 hour all we did was sleep, drink juice boxes, and chilled. After an hour Nemuri came and picked up Midoriya.

: Midnight pov:
At 12 it was my turn, I went to Shota's room (EraserHead) and found them both sleeping. I quietly went over to Midoriya and shook him awake, he looked at me and I waved.