𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓 - 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞?-

(Don't worry NamJin shippers, NamJin Moments are near uwu )

( and smut too :> )

WARNING: Long Chapter ahead! ;0

--------------------------------------------

If he forgotten me, I'll make him remember me. I'll make him want me again.

-Ice Cream shop-

___

Continuing  the current situation, they were still staring at each other with different emotions stuck from each human being, as the sound of flowing tap water can be heard from a distance with the breeze circling from the outside. Street lights can be seen as dim lights shine from every single one of them with an orange hue. It was almost evening, people from the park started to pack their things and go home and less children are seen wondering around. The atmosphere was quite the most nerve wracking part as Seokjin broke the silence, leaving the man and Jimin snapped back to reality and faced him.

"Oh why you look at that, both of you broke the longest staring contest!," Seokjin said sarcastically rolling his eyes from both of them, silently letting out a chuckle.

Jimin started blushing as he let out a small sound as a sign of being flustered, the younger looked up at him, "H-hyung- Do you know what's going on here?," Jimin whispered from the back of him. 

"Of course it was my plan all along-," Seokjin whispered back at him with a smirk patched to his face.

Jimin's POV

His heart started racing faster than earlier as the man in front of him spoke for the second time, "Ji-Jimin is that actually y-you?" the man said with a smile, "What a small world we have," he added. 

Jimin didn't know how to respond from what he just said, his brain was malfunctioning as he started muttering gibberish words with his eyes still fixed on the guy in front of him. Seokjin already know that this will happen. He was blushing madly almost turning like a tomato.

"Well, I can't expect you to remember me from quite long years now," the man said looking directly at him. "Okay let us start over, Hi My name is Yoongi," he added while he handed out his hand, Jimin slowly pulled his own to shake Yoongi's hand as he shyly smiled back at him.

He was exploding from the inside.

Then suddenly all the memories started building its way back to Jimin's head, it was him.

This is not a dream at all.

*Flashbacks from 7 years back*/

It was way back when he was still a child around the age of 13, he never had friends or anyone to be with since his mothered died from a severe heart problem, he was only left with his dad which is always busy at work, which means Jimin had a lot of alone time for himself, he would always play basketball by himself near the street alone, even though he doesn't know how to he would just end up kicking the ball to kill the time.