𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭 -

Jin's POV

It has been an awful week for Jin, as he just got fired for work just for being late for about 34 minutes. But he didn't care, he doesn't like the low salary job anyway. He would just end up playing online games in his office and ignoring his task, knowing it was a waste of his energy.

 And the other day he just got kicked out from the apartment he was staying at due to the low salary he was getting from his lame job, he couldn't even pay half the price of his rent. But luckily his close friend Jimin came to help him pay for the new apartment he was currently staying at, until he gets a new stable job to support his own rental. And he was so thankful to have a friend like him by his side.

And just earlier, He had been sleeping only to get waked up by his neighbor's ranting complaints and knocking at his door 24/7 not stopping until he opens the door. He still didn't know the reason why his noisy neighbor was so angry with him, he couldn't understand anything the neighbor was saying because he had put a pillow around his head preventing him to hear the loud rants and yells. He still didn't care,'𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯', he thought. 

𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟓 𝐏𝐌 

It was almost midnight and he's still wide awake, scrolling through his phone and hoped to fall asleep while doing so. Thinking about how he'll get a new job soon. He thought of calling his best friend Jimin, but the younger might already be asleep, not wanting to disturb him. He closed his phone and went to bed with tired eyes getting ready to take a relaxing slumber, but getting waked up by a notification from his phone in the middle of the night. 'What could it be?, He didn't bother opening his phone, as his eyes were already giving up. But as he was about to go back to sleep another ding from his phone was heard, but this time he was annoyed. He went to reach for his phone in a wooden table next to his bed with both of his eyebrows clutched together not knowing what the notification was about.

      Accept   /   Decline

Jin's eyes widened, who could be awake at this type of time sending him a friend request?, He was thinking whether he'll accept a complete stranger in snap chat at 12 in Midnight. But his too tired to think over a simple friend request. So might as well accept it', he thought to himself. As he pressed the Accept button.

Accept / Decline

-New message notification-