6| Mom

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Pearl

After taking my phone back from Erin, me and Taehyung decided to go on a nearby soup shop.

It has highlighted brick clad wall, round wooden table with chairs. It is decorated with fairy bulbs, hearth, potted plants, copper lamps are wrapped over the tables. Furthermore, it's a cute small shop and it's so cozy and warm as compared to the freezing weather outside.

Taehyung holds my hand and rub it to warm them up. I kept staring at him, a sweet smile sits on his lips, his cheeks are covered with a little tint of pink. He looks up to me and scrunch his nose and I took a hold of his face and make him look at me.

“I love you,” I said, and he holds and kiss the back of my hand.

“I love you too,” he said, and I squeeze his cheeks.

“Wait,” I pull out my phone, “let me show you something.”

I show him the pictures that Erin took. In the first picture, we are staring into each other's eyes and a butterfly is sitting on the top of my beanie and one on Taehyung's shoulder.

Perfect,”

In the next picture, his hand is on my cheek, and he is wiping my tears and my eyes are closed, and my hairs are flowing.

“Every picture holds a lot of things, every picture holds both of our hearts, every picture holds love.” He said.

“I know,”

“Pearl, you were going to tell me something.”

“Hmm yes,” I put my phone back.

“Tell me,” he holds my both hand again.

“Tae, I told my parents and,” I said and his eyes twinkle, and he smiles so brightly.

“And?”

“They, they didn't a-agree, t-they yell at me, a-and because of t-that I haven't eaten, nor talked t-to them,” I said as his smile dropped he slowly leaves my hand cup my cheeks.

“You haven't eaten for two days?” He asked softly and I shook my head. “You didn't even tell me.”

“It was your birthday, I don't want to upset you,”

“You should have told me, a day after,”

“Like you were answering my calls,” I said, and he sticks his tongue out.

“Pearl, it will be okay, I promise,”

“I hope that too,” he said and then an old lady serves us the sweet corn soup.

“I hope you'll enjoy,” she said before leaving.

“Let's dig in, I am so hungry,” I said and grab the spoon but Taehyung take it away from me.