5| Te' amo

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Pearl

The color of sky turned into the shade of pink and purple, more colorful butterflies started to surround the beautiful sky, sun is slowly setting, that's make everything more beautiful.

The Cold breeze make my hair flow, but this time my cheeks are red, and I am blushing because of him.

He is standing right in front of me, a small smile is covering his rosy lips. The small moles, one on his nose and other on his cheek, is highlighting his beauty. His hair are covering his forehead, and flowing a little, due to the breeze. His brown orbs, are so deep, that one can stare into them and never get tired.

In this cold winter, I am feeling hot, I can say that my whole face is red, I know it's his effect. My heart is pounding like crazy. Tears are filling in my eyes, it feels like, if I close my eyes to let the tears flow, he will disappear.

When the tear escape from my eyes, he is so quick to wipe it. I can feel a warm sensation growing in me. His touch. It feels like, a feather is touching my cheeks. I close my eyes to feel it.

“Pearl,” he said almost in a whisper, and another tear escape from my eyes. His voice is so mellifluous.

“T-tae,” I said as I open my eyes.

He quickly embraced me in a hug. I craved for this so much. It feels like I am safe, his strong arms are wrapped around my body, it seems very protective. I literally don't need anything. Our arms clasped around each other so tightly as warm tears flows down on my cheeks.

I am melting under him, he is so warm. He tightens the hug and hide his face in the crook of my neck, I squeezed him back not wanting the moment to end. He smells so clean and woody.

I am not able to figure out that should I cry or laugh? Meeting a person for the first after two years, it feels like everything is perfect, and indeed it is. We hug for almost ten minutes.

“Pearl, let me see your face,” he said and I slowly break the hug.

He holds my face between his both hands and caress my cheeks with his thumb slowly. He lean closer to me and kiss my forehead, that kiss hold lots of emotion, that kiss holds everything. Then he kissed my temples and my cheeks.

“Tae,” I grab his both hands and looked into his eyes.

“Hey, don't cry please,” he said and wipe my tears away.

“Do you even know, how worried I was?” I said between my tears.

“I know, I know, I am so sorry my love, I just wanted to surprise you,”

“It's not a good way to surprise someone,” I said.

“You are not someone, you are my life, my heartbeat,” he said and rest his forehead against mine.