9| Shattered

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Taehyung

Tapping my foot on the ground, checking the time in my phone. I look at the entrance of cafe and sighed for the tenth time.

I cross my arms before closing my eyes and leaning back to the chair. I am worried, too worried about her. It's been a while, she didn't even drop a single message, telling me that she is fine.

I felt a pair of arms around my shoulder and I open my eyes. Jimin smiles and caress my hair softly.

“She must be busy,” he said, and I pursed my lips.

“I am worried, it's been three hours,” I said, and he sighs.

He unlocks his phone and quickly dialed Pearl's number from his recent contact list. He put the phone on his ear and after a few seconds he spoke.

“Pearl, are you okay?” He said, and I snatch the phone from his hand.

“Where are you? Are you okay? Should I come? What did your mom say to you?” Why didn't you text—,” I briskly said.

“Taehyung, I am fine. Tell me where are you, I will come—,” She said from the other line.

“You are not fine,” I cut her off.

“Taehyung, I am fine—,”

“The Blue box cafe. I and Jimin are waiting,” I said before ending the call.

I place the phone on the table and rub my temples. I felt Jimin squeezing my shoulder lightly. I look up to him, and he smiles, wrapping his around me.

“Don't worry,” he said

“She was calling me Taehyung,” I said and Jimin chuckled.

“So what will she call you? Jungkook?” He said and laughed.

I look at him with disbelief. He unwraps his arms around me and started to laugh more, by gaining the attention of the people around us. He put his one hand on his mouth and close his eyes to control his laughter, which he clearly can't.

I look around to see the stare of some people, whereas some are minding their own business.

My attention drew back to Jimin, when I heard a thud. He fell. He still can't stop laughing, he is basically laying on the ground, not worrying about anyone.

I extend my hand, and he places his hand on mine while control his laugh. I was about to pull him up, but he laughed harder, and I end up tripping and falling over him.

“Jimin,” I raised my voice in a whisper.

I get up and straighten out my clothes. I glare at Jimin, and he suddenly stopped laughing and get up.