2| Nervous

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Pearl

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAETAE, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH,"

"Thank you love, I love you more,"

"So, what's your plan?" I asked him as he doesn't seem excited.

"Nothing, I'll just hang out with friends,"

"Nice, now you should sleep, it's late,"

"No, it's only 12:00, and tomorrow is sunday, let's talk for a while,"

"Aren't you sleepy?"

"No,"

"Okay, so what do you want to talk about?"

"Us,"

"Huh?" I furrowed.

"About us, Pearl,"

"Oh, what about us?"

"Next year you'll be graduated, what's your plan, after that?"

"My plans? You already know that-"

"That you want to be a photographer, I know. I am not talking about that, I am asking about us! You are going to tell them today, right? Do you prepare yourself?" He said and I slightly nodded.

A long sigh escape from his mouth, and there I know that he is frustrated and angry.

"Tae, don't worry, I will surely-"

"You are saying this from the past two years,"

"I know, but this time I'll do. I'll tell them," I said and his eyes lit up a little.

"Really?"

"Yes," I smile and he smiles back.

His boxy smile. Ah. I love it, whenever I saw it, I just want to squeeze his cheeks. I wish I can enter this laptop and give him a tight hug.

I really want his touch, his warmth. I already experienced it in my dreams, but real life is real life.

"Pearl?" He said and I blink my eyes only to let the tears fall that formed in my eyes, I don't know when.

"Yeah," I wipe them away.

"What happened? Why are you crying?"

"Nothing, I am fine Taehyung,"

"Taehyung? Something is definitely wrong," he said raising his one brow as I shook my head.

"I-I just miss you,"