4| Butterflies

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Taehyung

"She is calling me, Taehyung,"

"Don't pick up,"

"But she must be worried,"

"I know Jimin, I want her to be worried,"

"Taehyung, this not good, at least tell her that you are fine,"

"No, no," I smile and stare at Jimin, "15 hours, and I'll be in her arms,"

"For you, I have to leave my girlfriend here," he pouts and I giggled.

"Look behind you," I said, and he looks behind and instantly greeted by Monique's hug.

"Oh, wait," he surprisingly looks at her suitcase, and we got to see his cutest smile and his eyes become small. "You are coming with us," he asked, and she nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me Taehyung," he asked me.

"If I had told you, I wouldn't be able to see your smile,"

"Thank you," Monique said to me.

"No need,"

"Mm, Pearl is calling me," She said and I widen my eyes.

"Don't tell me that you picked up," I said

"No, I didn't, but she is calling me continuously, talk to her once," she said

"I won't, let her wait," I said

"Taehyung, this is not fair, at least tell her that you are fine," Jimin said.

"I can't call her right now, we are at the airport and I want her to worry a little,"

"Little? She must be crying till now," he said and my heart clenched. He is right.

"What should I-,"

"Your attention please, passengers of flight number GA328 to New York, please go to gate 26."

"Let's go, I can't wait now,"

Pearl

I am just staring out of the window. He is not picking up my calls and not even replying to my messages, it's been a day already, the same goes with Jimin and Monique.

"Are they even okay?" I whisper, staring at my phone screen. It's 4:30 p.m.

"Pearl," I heard my mom's voice, followed with a knock on the door.

"It's open," I said, and she opened the door walks in.

"You haven't eaten, come downstairs and-,"