11| Fine

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Pearl

“So dumb of your Mom to do that,” My Grandma said.

It's ten in the morning, I didn't go back to my house yesterday. My Mom called me several times, but I didn't pick up, instead I switched off my phone.

We have reached at my Grandma's house, and told her everything, as she already knows about me and Taehyung. She is upset with my parents, which I liked, and I want her to scold them, as much as they scolded me.

“Where is your Dad?” She asked.

“I don't know,” I replied.

“You don't even know about your dad? Where were you lost, huh?” She said, raising a brow.

“Me? I was lost in Tae,” I said, making her chuckle.

Taehyung choked on his Tea, and then I realized what have I said. Sticking out my tongue, I looked at Taehyung, who's eyes are widened, and he is continuously blinking his them.

“She— she is joking Grandma,” he awkwardly said.

“Come on kids, I know what's going on here, I have gone through this already,” she said, with a chuckle.

“Oh really? Did Grandpa and you get lost in each—,” I said excitedly, but Taehyung cut me off.

“Grandma I want some more tea, please,” He said, and she nodded, getting up and leaving the living room.

“Pearl what's up with you today?” He asked, putting his empty tea-mug on the table.

“What's up with me? Nothing,” I said.

“Are you horny or something?” He said, and my mouth hung open.

“What? Horny? Taehyung are you okay?” I said, unknowingly raising my voice.

“Shh, keep your voice low Pearl,” He said, gesturing with his hands.

“Yah, yah, whatever,” I said.

“Taehyung, here is your tea,” Grandma said, sitting across us and handing him, his tea.

“So, should we head to your house Pearl?” She asked, and I looked at Taehyung, who is sipping his tea.

“I- I am scared,” I said, drawing my attention back to my Grandma.

“Don't be, she won't be able to touch you in front of me,” She said, and I nodded.

 ゚+..。*゚+

I ring the doorbell twice, as my heart started to beat faster. I feel a light squeeze on my hand, which is intertwined with Taehyung's. I look up to him, and he gives me a reassuring smile.