The group agreed and they filed down the sidewalk in pairs of two. Namjoon and Jin fighting to lead the tour at the front. Yoongi and Hoseok following behind in their own conversation. Then Jimin and Taehying swaying side to side with their arms around each other, laughing loudly causing a few heads to be turned in their direction. 

Then Jungkook... The youngest followed behind the rest, mostly staring down at his boots. Fiddling with his sleeves and the hem of his shirt. Letting out a small sigh as he watched the group. Everyone had someone. Someone they just clicked with. Yet, here he was, following behind and not saying a word. Feeling slightly out of place. 

Jungkook wasn't even sure why he went to this college. His hyungs attended the college. He got a scholarship, he's lived in the area his whole life. Okay so maybe he did know why he attended this college. A place that should have felt like home, yet he still didn't have that home-like feeling to it.

"Sooo... You're Jungkook. What's your major?" Taehyung told slowing his pace to let the younger catch-up. He threw an arm around Jungkook's shoulder as he had done to Jimin. 

Jungkook was quick to shrug him off as he rolled his shoulders at the strange feeling of being touched. "Film and digital arts," Jungkook answered pushing Taehyung's arm off him again with a grimace. 

"Oooh, what do you plan to do after?" Taehyung asked giving Jungkook a few playful pokes and nudges.

Jungkook recoiled at the touch, swatting Taehyung's hands defensively. "I wanna be a director." 

"Wow! I major in theatre!" Taehyung chirped excitedly.

"Yeah, you sound like the type..." Jungkook grumbled under his breath. Clingy, touchy, loud... Couldn't he go back to being all touchy touchy with Jimin? Jungkook's attention was brought elsewhere as Namjoon and Jin were yelling at the front of the line. 

"WE SHOULD VIEW THE CAFETERIA FIRST! IT'S ALREADY NEAR LUNCHTIME WHAT IF JUNGKOOK WANTS TO EAT SOMETHING?" Jin roared.

"WE CAN EAT AFTER! WE NEED TO SHOW HIM TO ADMINISTRATIONS SO HE CAN GET HIS TEXTBOOKS AT THE BOOKSTORE!" Namjoon fired back.

"AND GET GREASE ALL OVER THE TEXTBOOKS?"

Jungkook sighed. "I could go for lunch." He told as Jin stuck his tongue out at Namjoon in triumph. And then proceeded to get into another argument about where to eat. The only thing they could agree on was that they didn't want chick-fil-a's 'overpriced Jesus chicken'. 

It wasn't until Yoongi finally pointed something out to Hoseok that they finally went to get lunch. "Hoba look! The pizza place is open again. Do you think Mingi is finally out of the hospital?" 

Jungkook sat quietly with his pizza. Just as before, the other's having their own conversations. 

"Gi, it's not that bad it's just cilantro!" Hoseok huffed.

"Pffft, 'just cilantro' you need to get your soapy devil's lettuce away from me!" Yoongi told shielding his food from the younger. 

"Taehyungie! My love!" Jimin cooed cupping his face. "Pass me the ranch!" 

"Jimin you're aromantic." Jin pointed out.

Jimin gave a shrug as he took a bite of his food. "And? He's still my love. My platonic love. My soulmate and other half. Don't underestimate the power of platonic affection Hyung." He told pointing his fork at the eldest. 

Namjoon made a few noises and waved his hand in front of Jungkook's face to gain his attention. "It can be a little overwhelming I know, but how are you holding up?" 

Jungkook gave a shrug. "Fine. Just confused. It's a lot to take it. I haven't even taken a class yet and it's already so much different from high school..." Jungkook let out a defeated sigh as he pulled out the campus map again. 

"You'll warm up to it eventually. It's a lot to take in. And you haven't even been to one of Jackson's parties yet." Namjoon chuckled.

(Is it really a college au fanfic if Jackson doesn't throw parties 24/7?)

The day had passed rather quickly after that. The group making it over to the dorms so Jungkook could settle in. Taehyung as well. 

"Alright, what room did you get reassigned to Taehyung?" Jimin asked looking at Taehyung's papers. "Building G, room 207, okay, this way!"

Jungkook's face contorted. Why did that building and room combination sound familiar? He followed his friends into the building and made his way up the stairs. Attempting to pull out his paperwork from his bag but his worst fears were already confirmed when Taehyung saw the nameplate underneath the room number. 

"NO WAY!" Taehyung yelled. "JUNGKOOK! LOOK! IS YOUR LAST NAME JEON? WE ARE GOING TO BE ROOMMATES!" The older yelled excitedly running over to Jungkook and encasing him in a bear hug. 

Jungkook squirmed in Taehyung's arms as he tried to escape the older's tight grasp. Kicking his feet as Taehyung bounced up and down. Jungkook didn't think the older had that much strength in him but he swore he felt his soul leave his body as he was thrown around like a sack of potatos. 

"Please, let me go." Jungkook requested as he could feel his lungs getting crushed. "Please- Put me down!" He said again this time a little louder. "STOP IT!" Jungkook's voice boomed startling everyone as Taehyung finally let go of him.

Jungkook grumbled as he rubbed at his sides and pulled his sleeves past his hands. Only having one thought in his head. I hate everything...

☩══♛══☩

Alright, first chapter! Thoughts?

Already liking this book more than Winter Pillows hehe. Also Significant Events after this too.