21

Yuri's POV

"Stop crying !! That jerk doesn't deserve you. How dare he?!" Tiffany kept on talking but I just wanted to cry more and more.

"W-why ?? I t-thought he l-liked me" I cried out.

Flashback

Breaking news : Jeon Jungkook of BTS and Lee Jieun are reportedly dating.

"W-what ?!" I stuttered out, unable to believe what I just heard.

There were pictures of the two on the tv.

News : Despatch has brought to light a new couple this year and they are none other than Jungkook and Jieun. They released pictures of the two and it looked like they were on a date. Jieun's agency (xx entertainment) has confirmed that they are indeed dating, while Jungkook's agency (xxhit entertainment) still didn't confirm the news.

Present

Jungkook's POV

"Tell me what exactly happened Jungkook." Our manager kept asking me.

The pictures are not fake but... I never even thought about dating her.

'What if Yuri saw the news ?? What if she doesn't believe me ?? What if we are going to break up??' The thoughts of losing her kept coming up in my mind.

"Kookie..." Jimin sat next to me with a sad smile.

"It'll be alright. You talk to her. About the scandal... we'll take care of it." He said and his words really gave me strength.

"Let me call her." I said, building up courage.

*ring ring*

"She's not picking up." I said, starting to panic.

"Try again." He said.

Yuri's POV

"It's him. Pick up Yuri!!" Tiffany said and I wasn't ready to hear the words 'Let's break up' yet. So I decided not to pick up.

I switched my phone off.

Jungkook's POV

"Why would you even say that ?? You and I both know what happened there. Why did you lie ?? WHY ?!" I shouted at Jieun with anger.

"Calm down. It's not like the world ended. Plus, you and I look good according to our fans. Didn't you read the comments ?? They said they like the two of us together—" I cut her off.

"Cut the crap and tell them the truth. I don't freaking like you and we don't look good together. The end of discussion." I said and stormed out of the place.

"I heard it was to increase her popularity. Being involved in a scandal will increase her popularity according to her company." I heard our manager say.

"WHAT ?? Scandals will increase her popularity, I agree. But the haters will also increase with it. Don't they know that ??!!" RM said. He was really angry.

"What really happened Kook ??" Taehyung asked me.

Flashback

I was walking in the park for some fresh air. I was about to text Yuri.

"Ah, it's been a while. I wonder what my baby is doing..." I smiled to myself thinking about her.

"Oh... Jungkook ??" I heard someone call me from behind. I turned to see...

"Jieun." I said with no expression.

I don't really know her. I saw her in an award show but never talked to her and I wasn't interested to, so....

"What are you doing here ??" She asked me with a bright smile. I have never talked to you before lady. What's with the friendly attitude ??

"Just...walking." I said.

"Mind if I join you ??" She asked me and as a person who can't say no, I agreed.

We talked for a while. She seemed over friendly which I didn't like much. When we were about to part ways she... hugged me.

*click*

Present

"WAIT !! I think I heard the sound of a camera that time but I ignored it." I said, suddenly realising it.

"Ofcourse there was a camera. That's when they clicked the pictures of your 'date'." Taehyung tried to joke but ended up making me annoyed.

"I just want this to end !!" I told to no one in particular, frustratingly.

I'm sorry Yuri
________________________________
Surprise !! Another chapter. You're welcome 😌

Don't be a silent reader.

Vote/comment/follow