19

Bf:
Yuri

Me:
Why so serious ??

Bf:
I miss youuuu

Me:
Aw...!!!
Me too.
I wanna see youuu

Bf:
Really ?? Okay open your curtains then

Me:
What ??

I went to open my curtains and what I saw was something everybody wishes to see.

It was Jungkook, leaning onto his car and looking up at me. He waved his hand and gave me a bunny smile. I did the same too.

He gestured me to come down. I almost ran down, but I realised how messy I look. So, I wore a decent dress and tied my hair before going down.

"Yuriyaaaa" He hugged me, as soon as he saw me. But there was something about that hug which felt... sad. He looked happy but I know that something's not right.

Oh well... I only know him through his video compilations. I don't the real him much... yet. So I'm gonna keep the suspicions aside for now.

"Why suddenly ??" I asked, indicating the sudden visit.

"I wanted to see you. What else..." He said and looked at my face. "Are you free ?? If yes, how about a walk in the park??" He asked, hoping for a 'yes'

"I would love to but you're an idol. Is it okay to go around with me ??" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"Don't worry, I am wearing a mask and a hoodie. People won't be able to recognise me. Let's stay away from the crowd." He said. Looks like he has done this before. Just saying based on the confidence filled in his voice.

"Okay then. Let's go."

We walked around the park and like he said, nobody recognised him or cared. They were all busy with random things which was a very good thing.

He intertwined our fingers together making my heart beat abnormal. I'm pretty sure he can hear it.

He tried to hide the blush that was creeping up his face.

"Yuriyah~"

"Mm ??" I looked at him with sparkling eyes.

"I'm sorry." My heart dropped at that. What's going on ?? Is he going to break up with me ??

"I'm going on a world tour next week. I won't be able to see you for 6 months." He said, with eyes filled with tears.

"I asked my company for some more time. I couldn't tell anything about you as that would end in a disaster. I'm the worst boyfriend ever !!" Tears started to fall now.

"Kookie... It's okay. I started dating you, knowing that you are an idol. I know relationships are not that easy, especially if you have an idol boyfriend. I had to hide everything from people and I know that I can't see you always. But... we both sacrificed everything just to be with each other. It's okay, because I love you." I said, wiping the tears from his eyes.

It hurts a lot to leave him, but I will support him no matter what.
________________________________
If only I was as understanding as Yuri...! Lol.

Don't be a silent reader. Vote/comment/follow