6

Jungkook❤️:
Yuri ??

Me:
Hm ??

Jungkook❤️:
Are u mad ??

Me:
No...

(That was a lie)

Jungkook❤️:
Guess I won't get the old Yuri back until the concert is over.
I'm pretty sure you're gonna stay mad.

Me:
Maybe... Yes.
I just need some time.

Jungkook❤️:
Then we'll after the concert.
Until then goodbye.

Me:
Hm...
Bye.

(Seen)

Concert day

Yuri's POV

I'm so excited to see BTS. I won't lie. I'm really nervous right now. Was he really Jungkook ?? Guess I'm about to find out.

"Army !!!!" RM shouted into the mic and all the fans went nuts. They started screaming with excitement and joy. Well I was one of them. I mean it's BTS. Ofcourse I'm excited.

I was looking at the members and suddenly my eyes fixed on ones person in particular. I kept looking at him thinking he wasn't real.

They started singing their new song "Make it right"

While singing it I felt one of the members looking at me in particular. My eyes might be fooling me but no. He was actually genuinely staring at me.

It was none other than Jeon Jungkook himself.

After the song they started speaking.

Finally it was Jungkook's turn and I grew nervous. Is it really him ?? Was the only question inside my head.

"Army !! Did you enjoy ??" He earned alot of yeses from the crowd. He then continued.

"I am gonna take this opportunity to prove something to someone. You might be confused but, I'm just gonna say it anyway. I'm Jeon Jungkook, the one person you always talk to. Now do you believe me ??" He asked me. Directly gazing into my eyes. The crowd started searching for the person he's referring to.

I nodded with a smile. I am so happy that he told me truth and he's my bias  for god's sake !!!!

He returned the smile and they all left the stage.

So it's true. I've been talking to the real Jeon Jungkook for days.