💖💖 Past💖💖

Hello guys.... We crossed 100k reads for this story...

Thanku thanku so much.... My first book crossed 100k... I m so happy and blessed to have u all...

Let's start 😁

Sana reached London in afternoon... She was really happy to come there after a long time...

Her friend Annie (college friend) and John(Her husband) were waiting for her at airport...

Annie saw her first and ran to hug her...

Annie: Sanaa... My baby.. how r u ? She hugged her...

John also reached there...

Sana: I m good Annie... I missed u alot... she hugged her more tightly....

Annie: ohh u lier... U didn't miss me.. u r too busy to love and pamper yr husband...

Whenever I called u.. u r around him only.. she gave her a naughty smile...

Ohh what's his name.. Sidh.. Umm..

Sana: it's Sidharth... Ya it's right I m busy bt I missed u too... U and Aayush are my bestest friend.. how can I forget u guys... She gave her a kiss on cheeks...

She saw John who was standing behind Annie..

Annie: Sana.. he is my husband... John... U know what.. he loves India... He became too exited to know that u r coming from India...

John: Namaste.. said in his English accent...

Sana smiled to hear this and replied....

They went to the car and after a chit chatting session in car reached to the house..

Sana changed her clothes and came to the dining room to have her lunch....

She thought to inform Sidharth bt Annie came there... She got busy in talks and forget to call him...

*******

Sidharth was in his office.... He checked his phone again and again..

Sid: moti ki flight ab tk to phuch gyi hogi.. tb bhi call nhi kia...

Pta nhi kis friend k sath rukne wali h... Uska no bhi nhi de kr gyi...

He thought for a while then called her bt she didn't receive... Because she left phone in her room only..

Sid: Kya h baby tu? I m missing u jaan...

He kissed his phone wallpaper which was their wedding pic...

After some time... Asim came to his cabin.. and saw his dull face...

He understood he missed his loving wife...

Asim: Sid..

Bt he was busy in his thoughts..

Asim: Sidharth... He patted his shoulder...

Sid: haa.. he looked at him blankly...

Asim: kya hua bhai? Biwi ko gye kuch ghante hi huye h.. aur tu majnu bn gya...he laughed...

Sid: chup kr.. aisa kuch nhi h.... Wo to mein bs aise hi..... He got busy in files...

Asim:Acha.. to tu bhabhi ko miss nhi kr rha?

Sid again give him 'dont irritate me' wala look...

Asim: bol... Do u miss her?

Sid: ya I m missing her... Bt use kuch pdi hi nhi h meri...

🤗💞Qurbat💞🤗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें