💖💖Trust💖💖

Note:

I ll update nxt chapter after completing 400+ followers.. I dont know why u didn't follow me.... Vote and cmnt if u feel to do so.... This ll make me happy and motivate me.. U know it very well ♥️♥️

Follow is must now... 💖💖

Lots of love♥️♥️

Sana: tu aise nhi manega... Ruk abi btati hu...

She went from there... She came back after sometime....

Sana: Sidharth... Last time bol rhi hu uth ja... Wrna phr jo hoga to mujhe blame mt krna... She warned him...

She took a glass full of water.. She sprinkled water drops on his face... Bt he didn't open his eyes...

He hide his face with pillow and sleep again.....

Sana: Sidharth... M pura pani dal dungi...

Sid: shi h... Phr sath m nha lnge hm... He smirked while hiding his face under pillow...

Sana saw hot tea which she ordered for her...

She came closer to him and put his finger in hot tea which kept on side table...

He woke up with a jerk... He sat down with an irritating face...

Sid: baby... Pani k bat huyi thi... Chai ki nhi.... Said with a pout...

Sana giggled to see him...

Sid: u mess with wrong prsn swthrt... Now r u ready for the task?

Sid stood up from the bed and ran towards her...

Sana: Ammmaa... Nooooo

She ran towards bathroom and Sid followed her...

She tried to go bt Sid held her waist tightly....

Sid: baby... said huskily...

Sana closed her eyes because she knows what is coming next...
Sidharth started to kiss her forehead, nose, cheeks and at last he stoped at her lips....

He gently packed her lips.... Bt soon it becomes a passionate kiss....

After broke the kiss...

Sana was crimson red...

Sid: baby.. Lets have bath together... Pani bchate h aaj... Said huskily in her ear and bite her earlobe....

She blushed to listen this....

She hugged him tighly... He takes it as permission....

They made love again...

Finally Sidharth got ready and Sana was waiting for him on bed...

Sidnaaz went to see eiffel tower....

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
🤗💞Qurbat💞🤗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें