💖💖Sid's manofying session💖💖

She stood up and ran to the balcony...

Sid was shocked to see her reaction... She nvr shout on him... He realized he hurt his moti again...

He wanted to go towards her bt he remembered he is angry.... He thought she ll manofying him like always...

He was standing there only with a angry pout and lost in his thoughts..

Finally he decided to go towards her... She was standing there and busy in her phone...

Sid was standing behind her and making faces....

She was standing with an angry pout.. staring to the sky to see stars...

He wanted to talk to her...He was angry bt he wants her attention....

Suddenly her phone starting ringing... it's Aayu...

His temper rised again to hear his name again...

Sid(in mind) abi to aayi h uske pass s.. phr cl kr l sala chipku...

Sana gave a look to him and received his call..

Sana: Hello... Ya reached safely...

Sid(in mind) mtlb fizool call krne k bahana... Are phuch gyi hgi hotel... Aaya bda.. iska rainbow bnana pdga😣😣

Sana: ha bht acha lga mom se bat kr k...

Aayu: tera handsome hunk gussa h kya..? Aise achank s gayab ho gya th...

Sana: are nhi.. wo Sidharth ko kuch kaam aa gya tha bs isliye....

Aayu: Acha sun... You remember about Aayushi..

Sana: ya... Teri one sided lover.. she laughed...

Sid(in mind) kitna has has kr bat kr rhi h... M yha gussa hu.. frk h n pdta ise...

Aayu: Aise mt bol yr.. I also like her... Actually we r getting married soon...

Sana: wow that's great... Congratulations yr... Teri shadi... Haye soch k h itni khushi hu rhi h k kya batau...

Sid(in mind) shadi..mtlb yeh shadi kr rha h... Shi h...

Aayu: Sirf congrats s kaam nhi chlga... Tujhe n Sidharth ko zrur aana h...

Sana: Definitely yr... Tu to blkl shehbaz jaisa h mere liye... I ll come for sure...

Her eyes fall on her handsome husband who was listening her conversation attentively....

He realised his mistake.. he over reacted sometimes without know the reason....

He felt guilty.. He is like her brother..

Sana cuts the call and cross her hands over her chest...

Sid feared to see his shera wali mata...He knew a long manofying session was waiting for him now... 

Sana turned to other side... He hugged her from back....

 He hugged her from back

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
🤗💞Qurbat💞🤗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें