Chapter 14: Face-Off

Start from the beginning

==================================

Tzuyu's POV

It is my first day in school as a Dance Major student. I wanted to be at Chaeyoung's class but unfortunately, I'm not artistic enough to get into the Visual Arts Department. Good thing I'm a great dancer; at least I got in but it was not that easy. The school does not usually accept late enrollees but since I was recommended by Mina unnie, they gave me a chance to prove myself. I needed to sing and dance in front of the whole faculty including some of the students. I was also thankful to the unnies who helped me; Momo and Jihyo. We performed Beyonce's End of Time. Dahyun, Mina, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Sana were also there to watch. It was really embarrassing but I did it for Chaeyoung. 

A/N: I wanted to attach their K-Con LA subunit performance but kept on getting an error. Even fancams 😑 Just search it on YT if you want to watch it but I'm pretty sure most of you have already seen it. 😅

I was riding shotgun in the front seat of Sana's car. You might be wondering why I'm with this annoying Shiba. Yes, you guessed it right; I lost the Lazer Arena match with her. She's such a cheater! I wasn't aware of her extraordinary vision. That's why she was so confident and even asked for a prize which is dating her for a month. If I had known about it, I wouldn't have asked her for a match.

As a part of this punishment, we'll go to school and go home together for the whole month. She even created a list of the things that I should do:

1. Sleepover in her condo every weekend

2. Eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner together

3. Go to school and go home together

4. I'm not allowed to go out with anyone

5. Lap dance

Of course, I did not approve the last one! I will never do a lap dance for her! This irksome girl is really taking advantage of the situation. Such a pervert.

My train of thoughts got distracted when I felt a hand caressing my lap. What the hell! I slapped her hand and glared at her. "You! No touching! No kissing! No hugging!"

"But you're supposed to be my date for the entire month." She protested, "Skinship is natural when you date someone." This girl is really something and she becomes more annoying than ever. Why did I even agree to this bullshit? I am the type of person who keeps my word. I do what I say but this is too much.

I glared at her more, arms crossed above my chest, "Don't you ever lay a finger on me! You should be thankful that I agreed on this crap. Don't demand and don't do perverted stuff or I'll kill you with my bare hands."

"Ow. Scary but I like that. I want to feel your hands on my body." She chuckled which made me more irritated. She finds my savageness amusing. Is she a masochist?

"Yah! I'm serious here!" I scowled at her.

"Whoah. I'm just kidding. I just want to tease you. You're cute when you're angry." She said and turned to me for a second with a wink then returned her gaze at the road.

I rolled my eyes, here she goes again with that flirtatious comments. "If it wasn't for Mina unnie, I would have killed you right now. You're lucky she's your friend." I know Chaeyoung has a crush on her and considers her as my rival but I like her personality. Let's say I like her as a person. Dahyun told me that Chaeyoung has started developing feelings towards her and I'm not gonna lie that it broke my heart.

I remember the first time I met her in person. She's the most elegant woman I have known. I would have fallen for her beauty and charm if there's no Chaeyoung in my life. I got insecure that I tightened my grip when we shook hands. I wanted to hate her but she's a good person. I'm not a total bitch to hate her just because Chaeyoung likes her. But I really hate her demon side. I swear, if that Sharon shows up again, I'm gonna beat the shit out of her. I will erase that stupid smirk of hers. I won't show any mercy even if she saved Chaeyoung from turning into a vampire.