Chapter 37

[UNEDITED]

Entering the hospital Lucious wasnt sure where to start. Isabelle approaching them, having been spying she lead them to where nurses set Trixie. Spotting the woman in what looked like pajamas. Crying profusely ringing many alarm bells in Lucious's head. Walking over with Cookie in tow, he wasn't expecting her to spaz instantly.

"What are you doing here!!" Trixie hissed, aggressively wiping her flowing tears.

"I cant be here?" Lucious spat, Cookie nudged him with her elbow. She may not like Trixie but it was obvious she was a mother in distress.

"No! This is all your fucking fault!"

"My fault?! I don't even know what's going on! How in the FUCK is this my fault?!" Lucious snapped.

"How about we calm down." Cookie spoke up, noticing the attention they were pulling. Trixie stared at her, a twisted look on her face.

"Oh shut the fuck up bitch!"

"AYE! What the fuck happened to my son!?" Lucious spat, stepping in front of Cookie.

"YOUR SON! YOU DIDN'T CHANGE ANY DIAPERS! OR PUT HIM TO BED! OR...."

"That was your choice!" Lucious stated, in the midst of her rambling.

"...OR BE THERE WHEN HE SAID HIS FIRST WORDS!"

"That was your choice." He repeated.

"YOU DON'T GET TO CLAIM HIM NOW! YOUR NEVER THERE!"

"THAT WAS YOUR CHOICE!" Lucious boomed, Cookie placed a hand on his back. Offering him peace if mind before he truly snapped.

"I DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE! SHE...THAT BITCH BEHIND YOU TOLD ME TO LEAVE YOU ALONE!"

"What are you talking about?!" Lucious grumbled, lowering his voice.

"I....I came by your show. To tell you I was pregnant......I was gonna tell you. She turned me away!"

"I didn't know yo stupid ass was pregnant. Why are we even discussing this? What happened to Phoenix?" Cookie hissed, she wasnt about to let this bitch blame her.

"Um bitch why they fuck are you even here!!?" Trixie hissed, shooting Cookie a look.

"Because she's my fucking wife. Now why is Phoenix in here? You blaming me and shit......DID REMY DO THIS SHIT?!" Lucious exploded, things suddenly clicking for him.

"JUST LEAVE!" Trixie screeched.

"Excuse me, you three are going to have to leave if you dont lower your voice." A nurse spoke up.

"Shut the fuck up!" Trixie snapped at him, starting to pace the short area. Cookie took a breath attempting a different approach.

"Can I get you something? A water? Coffee?" She asked softly, Lucious cut her a look she ignored. Trixie paused eyeing the woman.

"No.......thank you."

"Are you sure?" She pressed.

"I just want you guys to...."

"Thompson?" A voice spoke up cutting Trixie off.

"Yes! That's me! Is he okay? Is he..."

"Ma'am he's stable. Still in the OR at the moment. Hes undergoing a ORIF. A open reduction and internal fixation. As you know his radius bone in his forearm broke skin, we are inserting a rod to mend the bone for adequate healing. He lost quite a bit of blood from the bone piercing an artery. We were able to get him a blood match and repair the artery." The doctor explained, Lucious was at a lack if words listening. How on earth did that happen?