Chapter 23

A week later....

"I'm gonna kill Bunky's ass!" Cookie hissed trying to find her way through Creedmore. They were supposed to be going to lunch. She was starving, yet halfway through their day Lucious called him in to do something. She was told to sit and wait in the car all of 30 minutes ago.

She turned down all hallway, her ears being greeted with different beats all mixing into one. She walked down the hall of studios wondering if she just acted like a creep and peeked in. Or walked into each one like a boss bitch.

She was about to walk into a studio, when she heard a loud annoying laugh down the hall. She knew that laugh belonged to Bunky's ass. Spinning around to walk off, she ran smack into another body. Not expecting such bodie mass in her way, she almost flew backwards. Had it not been for big strong muscular arms catching her, she probably would have gave herself a concussion from hitting the door.

"Woah.....You okay babygirl?"

Cookie's eyes followed the arms up to a muscular chest, continuing her trail her eyes landed on a set of plump lips. His smooth voice meeting her ears. The man's mouth shaped into a grin. showcasing his pearly white teeth.

"Im sorry." Cookie blurted snapping out of her haze. He stepped back, making sure she was steady.

"You ran into me pretty hard, that shit kinda hurt." He joked, licking those juicy plump lips.

Cookie blushed feeling embarrassed, he wasn't some average looking guy. He was tall and light skinned, but a little on the darker side. You could tell he enjoyed his gym time, his body show casing that. Her eyes travled down his body getting a good look. She couldn't deny her physical attraction to him.

 She couldn't deny her physical attraction to him

"My bad..." She mumbled getting a hold on her thoughts. He smiled cocking his head to the side, as she noticed his entourage behind him.

"Let me ask you something Baby girl. Why are you creeping around?" He questioned, Cookie narrowed her eyes at him.

"I wasn't creeping." She respond.

"Oh yeah? So you just...I don't know. Get ready to bust in everyone studio time." He chuckled, letting his eyes drift down her body. Admiring her slim but curvy body in her blue sundress. He had seen that day ass of hers from down the hall, his curiosity peeked when she stopped in front of the studio he was heading to. The cockiness in his eye irritated her.

"Oh this is your studio? That makes sense." She muttered starting to walk off.

"Aye what that mean?" He grinned cutting her path off. She crossed her arms over her chest, giving him her best mug.

"It means....the beat I heard in there is weak. Like this pretty cute chain you got on you're neck." She spat, he looked down at his chain and chuckled.

"Im not flashy baby, but if you wanna know what's in my pockets you just gotta ask." He responded flashing her a smirk.

"No need...baby. It's not about the size of you wallet." She teased giving him a wink, before side stepping continuing her journey. She bit her lip a grin forming on her face, as she felt him giving chase. He stopped her again, giving her a look. She couldn't keep her mug, she grinned and he seemed to get hooked with the simple gesture.