Chapter 16

[Unedited as usual...im just lazy yall.😧]

The next day......

Cookie frantically tried to grab her husband. His eyes as dark and black as an empty soul. He ignored her filling his extended clip with bullets. Ignoring her pleas, her hands. He was on a mission. He felt his temper skyrocket feeling the clip being snatched from his hands. He jumped up glaring down into her eyes harshly. She put the clip behind her back.

"Stop fucking playing with me girl!" He roared trying to grab the clip.

"Stop Lucious. Just think about it." She replied calmly.

"No!" He barked in her face. She mushed his face away from hers, the simple action feeding the fire burning within.

"Keep yo fucking hands to yoself!" He growled.

"Then listen to me." She yelled, he scowled turning away from her. He paced the floor angrily, aggression rolling off him in waves.

"There's nothing to talk about. So give me my shit, and go sit the fuck down somewhere." He snapped.

"Excuse me?! I know yo dumbass didn't just tell me to go sit down. I ain't no fucking puppy." She barked. He let out a chuckle.

"You got that right. They listen better." He responded. She glared at his back. Her arms shot out pushing him into the bed.

"Stop being an ass." She snapped.

He glared at her grabbing her arms pulling her down on the bed. The clip skidded across the floor. He pinned her hands to the bed holding her down. Her body jerked under him.

"GET OFF!" She roared jerking her legs to buck him off.

"QUIT YOUR SHIT!" He roared back keeping her licked down.

They intensity in the room shooting to new heights. Andre rushed into the room to defuse the situation. Lucious glanced over his shoulder and locked eyes with his son, Andre shuddered at the look in his eyes.

"GET YO LITTLE ASS OUTTA HERE, FOR I FUCK YOU UP!" He boomed, Andre jumped eyeing the two of them.

"AND CLOSE THAT DAMN DOOR." He continued turning his attention back to his steaming wife. He heard their bedroom door shut as they angrily stared at eachother.

"Get the fuck off of me Lucious!" She hissed.

"Naw fuck that. What you expect from me. Them punk ass pigs put they hands on you, touching you in places only my hands have been. How you think that make me feel? Huh? I wasn't their to do my job, which is protecting you. And now you wanna act brand new when I. ready to mow these bitches down. The fucks up with you? " He snapped.

"Man fuck you! I'm tryna look out for you. The shit happened but I don't need you to fight my battles all the time. I can handle me. Some shit I can't but I do a damn good job of taking care of me and them boys. So shove yo pride up yo ass my nigga." She responded. His glare grew more intense, her words contiuing to keep his anger a flame, but also wake up another part of him.

"Shut yo ass up." He barked then leaned down to kiss her. She shifted her head to the side tucking in her lips.

"Get off of me!" She snapped, he ignored her releasing one of her hands and gripping her neck tightly.

Her free hand clawed at the one on her neck. He tightned his hold tilting her head to just the right angle for him. The steel grip on her made it impossible to move her head. He kissed her roughly, nipping her lip hard making her gasp.