Chapter-85

Hello Guys!! So that day I gave you the invitation of Ring ceremony and you all are warmly welcomed once again. I hope you all are ready in your attires😄😄

And after that you're invited to reach Musoorie As it will be Mehendi Function in Morning😁😁

So choose your all the attires for everyday and Join the Mehendi ceremony of both couples in same chapter❤❤❤❤

Happy Reading😊!!

Meera's POV

It's been a month! I was back from hospital after one week!! I was all good for three weeks but my stitches were not that much okay and hence doctor told me a bed rest for whole one month! That wasn't fair!
But I was a bit satisfied because even priest didn't have any good date for our marriage and moreover August & September in Musoorie is a bad time to visit because it's monsoon and a bad call in Hill station! But it's September end!  

It's my marriage days now!
OH GOD!!!

I'm so so much excited! I and Divya selected so many outfits together!
And moreover our bridal outfits were designed my Mr.Chaterjee and Naina both!

Abeer have been so busy these two months! He has almost completed all the pending works and further deals! I too worked from home but yeah I was given a time limit by my dear husband and this time whole the family was on his side!

Today night we'll leave for Musoorie and I'm damn excited!

Wedding in between clouds!! And cherry on the cake my best friend is also a bride!!

It means we both are going to blast everything! I wanted just our family and friends!
I don't want those all people in my wedding whom I don't even know nicely !

In between family I can be what I'm ! And no one will be there to say to do things this and that way !
Doctor uncle visited today and told that I'm perfectly alright even to behave like maniacs on my wedding!

Today is my engagement !! Whhoooooohoo!!!!

I myself chose a beautiful Solitare-platinum ring for Abeer!

I never had his mark on my finger neither did Abeer have! But today it will be a forever mark!

Well!! Well!!

Myself Meera Aditya Kapoor and I'm at my parents home!

My home! Kapoor Residence !

And it's very beautiful ! I love this mansion very much because it's just like our Malhotra mansion! The same sea facing!
I got ready in my indowestern and went to  Divya's home and she's singing songs like.....

Aaj hai saagai sun ladki ke bhai!!

Like seriously!! Idiot!! 

"Meeraa!How am I looking! I hope it's good! "She blabbered tenth time!!!

"You're swooning babes!! Look at my brother ! Looking at you like butterfly looks at flower!" I mocked and she glared me!

"Such a lame compliment" She told
"If you have better then give that" I told
"In evening" She smirked and I showed her my tongue!

Divya was looking very beautiful in her yellow golden lehenga and Jay was looking amazing in his golden yellow Kurta matching perfectly with Divi!!

"Girls! Done with your chitchat then come! " Came uncle's voice and we nodded.

The garden was looking very beautiful !
"And now sides exchange" Abeer told and I smiled !