Chapter-93

Meera's POV

Finally married!
Oh God!! This feeling today is so much amazing! It's not like the day when I married him an year ago!

Today I am feeling like an all new bride who left her parents home to start a new life with her husband!
My eyes were really feeling heavy by crying!

Today my parents gave my hand in Abeer's hand! The feeling which I really missed that time was the soft touch of my parents hand.

We were in the jet right now flying back to Mumbai !
I was so much tired that I slept ! Mom has told me not to change the attire so I slept in the lehenga and jewellery only! I woke up when I felt much more weight on my body!
What's this!

I looked at my side to see Abeer half sleeping on me!

As much cute he's right now, I'm choked badly!!

"Abeer" I whispered and he quivered like a kid in sleep!
I tried to wake him up but failed!
"Abeer! Wake up. I'm already choked by this attire and you've put your weight on me"I whined and he looked at me irritated opening his eyes! 
"Shift" I whispered and he groaned standing up!

Phew! I feel as if someone removed a stone from by body! 

Offcourse his six pack abs are no less then stone!!

Oh and you love those stones!!
Yes no doubts I love them and him!!

I looked at him and smiled !
"Good morning" I wished 
"Morning" he yawned
"Sleepy" I asked
  "Not now!" He pouted and I chuckled.
"Aren't you uncomfortable in this.You should go and change" He said sincerely  and I smiled!
"Mom want me to enter home in this only!" I told and he nodded going to washroom!

What has happened to him? Why he's so silent !

There was a knock on the door and I went opening it to see Joseph!

"Madam,we're landing in few minutes!" He said and I nodded closing the door !

Abeer to came out and I looked at him. His hairs were all shabby and I smiled at him!

"Fasten your seatbelt Abeer! We're about to land" I said and he nodded !

We sat on our seats and tucked seatbelts!
The flight landed and soon we were out in car!

We reached home and I looked at the mansion!

It was all decorated with flowers and as we got out from the car the drums started beating !

I saw mom and dad standing with other relatives on the door of the mansion.

I smiled looking at them!

"Shall we" I asked Abeer and he nodded moving!

What has happened to him! Why he's behaving like this! Did I do something! Is he angry because I woke him up!

"Abeer! What's this! You should come holding her hand! She's your wife" Dad teased and I smiled looking down!

He nodded and held my hand!!

If I say butterflies in stomach today again I'll not be wrong!

We were standing at the doorstep of the mansion and I looked inside!

The whole mansion was decorated with tealights and flowers!
It looked so beautiful! Mom looked at me smiling with the big round plate in her hand !

She did our aarti and applied tilak on our foreheads!
"Welcome home Sweety" Mom said kissing my and Abeer's cheek !

Abeer's cousin put the Pot laden with rice!
"You know it's said that the more rice splashes on ground,more the happiness radiates in house" She told and I nodded slightly kicking the pot with my right leg and the rice splashed on the floor and everyone cheered!