Chapter-58

Abeer's POV

I'm the happiest man of earth..no in universe. I can't even express.

She loves me. Meera loves me!!! Nothing can be more good then this!!!!

Oh God!! Thanks a lot. Thanks in tonnes.
I know due to me she cried on her birth day but I entered that corner of her heart.

Well, I'm in her heart !!

Whatever happened with her is really shocking and devastating. I can't even imagine anything like that and today I was regretting whatever I said to her.

It's truly said that you should not say anything to anyone without knowing about them. You never know what they're suffering from or what they've suffered from.

We were cutting the cake but I can understand there would've always been an empty space in her heart which must've been craving for her mom and dad to be present there. I knew I couldn't do it physically right now but yes I had an idea and I did it.

I called Mr.Kapoor and he joined us with his wife and I could sense the happiness of all three of them.

Indeed at first he was too shocked to react by the call but then when he say Meera, he understood.

And I'll not leave that Rajeev Kapoor. Once I see him, I'll kill the bastard with my own hands!! How much he had troubled Meera. I'll not leave him!!!

And finally the boundary of pillows broke.
She was sleeping beside me smiling and I looked at her.

"Not sleepy?" I asked and she looked at me

"I don't know. It feels that today I can sleep peacefully... Heart feels light but still I know much more is left" she said looking at the ceiling

I know what she's talking about!!

I didn't say anything just pulled her very near to me.

"Abeer.." She whispered and I put my finger on her lips

"Sleep Meera. Peacefully! Now you're not alone in anything. Remember that. So let me sleep hugging you. You can't even imagine how tightly I wanted to hug you and sleep" I said and she chuckled snuggling more near me.

"Thanks Abeer. You don't know how lucky and how light I'm feeling today" She said smiling widely and I kissed her cheek closing eyes.

For the first time in these seven months I'm sleeping hugging her tightly and in reciprocation she snuggling very close to me.
I have had the most peaceful night today right. But the thing is I'm not able to sleep seeing her so close to me. I was just seeing her serene face with a smile.

Don't know when sleep overpowered me.

I woke up when I felt someone throwing pillow on me.

"Abeeeeeeeeeerr" someone sang.

I've heard this melodic voice before.

Suddenly someone splashed water on my face

"Arghh" I shouted and woke up sitting on the bed

"What the.." I was saying and looked at Meera who was laughing clutching her stomach with one hand and jug of water in another

"Whaat" I said irritated and she laughed