"Cool Down"

No One Pov.

"YOU" His first word after a long time pause. "Why did you run away from me?" He moved his hand from her wrist to her finger and interwined with his that she won't notice.

"You have nothing to talk about that. You kicked me out of the frame and asked to forget everything between us and related to you. I just granted your wish, Mr. Choi." He pulled her with force and it made her collide on his broad chest, it was not funny anymore. He pulled her hand behind and locked her in a close distance with him.

"Call me that again and I'll make you in discipline." Silently but a dangerous caution.

She scoffed at first and looked up at him "Mr. Choi, Mr. Choi, Mr. Choi, Mr. Choi, Mr. Choi." No thoughts over anything. He lowered down his face and pressed those plump lips of her to his, She totally restrained herself of the kiss and tried to kick him instead while he was having fun  kissing those soft lips.

He pulled away after he was fully satisfied with the kiss. Her chest rose fully trying to catch her breath, tried to recover the sudden kiss. He blow off her hair covering her face and resting his head on hers getting comfort with the warmth.

"Try me again and you will see MORE." Emphasizing more. He cupped her face to look at him and release her hand. He still could see those lips slightly parted away from each other to catch breath; He love that view of hers.

"This is what you call punishment? You and Your punisment both are ridiculous!!!" She muttered slowly, not wanting their lips to collide against each other again.

"I think you like it more than I did, don't you?" He eyed on her face, she avoided eye contact but her face started growing pinky due to shyness. 

"Guess, Body speaks better than lips." he smirked at her. 

"Why are we here?" her eyes fixed on the marvellous vila infront of them. She sit besides the pond, located just behind her.

"Spend time with you." His statement made her eyes fixed on his face. "What does that mean?" She was terrified. 

"Do you want me to repeat my remark or elaborate it infront?" he asked playfully to enjoy her scared reaction. "What's in your mind?" She stood up and faced him up, eye-to-eye. She didn't want anything stupid to happened inbetween.

"You escaped away from me three days and now you need to pay me back the days. So listen to me now, I don't like repeating and it isn't one of my habits. We are gonna spend time here. Both of us. For three days."  He passed his powerful orders.

"NO!! You can't force me here to stay with you." She stepped backwards.

"Of course and Yes!! I can! I can do whatever I want, Love. You know that i always make sure that your punishment is a decent and you'll enjoy every second here." 

"HUH, WHAT A PUNISHMENT!!!" She mocked.

"Cause it's payback time." He scooped his arms and entered the villa, ignoring her scream that echoed inside the empty villa.

"How long are you gonna lock me here?" she walked to the demon who was busying soaking himself in the pool. She slowly walked towards the pool and gently soak her legs down the cold water. 

"How long you want to be here?" Answering a question with a question. She rolled her eyes irritably "I don't want be here at all!!!" She confessed.

"Then i'll decide how long we will spend our time together." He came closer and lock her legs with his broad arms while he was still floating on the water. She didn't want to get drench in the water, she pushed him backwards cause she know his plan "Get away from me. I don't wanna get wet." she rushed in annoyance.

"Push me again and I will pull you down here with me." He arched his brows which on instinct she relised to play safe. "I'm not in the mood talking to you."    

"Love I know you are angry from the way I behaved back. It was an emergency, so I needed to do it! I already said that I'm sorry!!" He says. "I was a jerk asking you to leave the mansion."

"I think it was a lie." She rolled her eyes with annoyance. She didn't wanna play good towards him who just shut her down for no reason. She eyes on the surrounding, not eyeing him. She wanna kick him so that this silly conservation could stop.

"No, you know it wasn't a lie. Why would I trouble myself flipping the whole city just for you? I have more important things to do if you mean nothing to me!" This time his voice was firm and expression changed.

"It doesn't matter. I've already deleted those memories that happened between us. I only remembered that you asked me to leave everything behind and THAT'S WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW!!! Why you bother to disturb my life again!!?"

"It was a mistake. I was stupid to hurt you back there, but trust me I'm only did to protect you."

"Protect me? YOU HURT ME!!!" She glared at him. The memories were still fresh in her mind, it won't stop reminding her about the pain. If he knows how much she wanted to erase the memory, he won't ever her life anymore.

"I'm sorry, okay? I wanted to correct my mistakes. Please give me a chance." She could feel the guilt in his voice. Well, it isn't easy for an arrogant man to apologize.

"Not everyone deserves another chance and not everything can be amended with an apology." He sighed with her cold statement. She didn't mind hurting him, Well he should also experience what she had gone through. 

"what can I do to gain forgiveness?" He raised her chin to look straight at him. She kept her mouth shut and shrugged her shoulders in response.

"Love, Please talk to me." 

"This is one of your habits, calling every girl around you as 'LOVE' . Don't call with that name." She slapped his arms away from her chin and cross her hands around her chest. 

"Have you ever seen me around any girls rather than you? Cause I didn't remember. " He queried.

She cracked an annoying smile and rolled her eyes, not intrested on responsing him. "Really it doesn't matter?" his smug smile appeared on his face; Wish she could know what he was thinking inside his mind right at the moment. 

"I think you need a little cool down!" He said with a naughty smirk.

He pulled her body with him into the water. The water splashed anticipated on the great force, She was completely soaked head to toe. She coughed and wipe her face that got wet because of him. She arched her brows in anger and full annoyance. 

"What do you think you are doing?" She yelped in fustration.

"To cool you down. That was the best thing." He smirked. She growled in the middle of the pool and splashed him with water which it seem no use cause he seems enjoying it.

"You just asked for my forgiveness and now you added one more thing in the list to pissed me off!!!" She snarled. He laughed in silent, enjoying her angery and annoyed view. 

"Nah, I just relizedI need to cool you down first before I talk something sensefull to you." He laughed at her reaction, cause it was priceless.

Merry Christmas to everyone ♥️🎅🎄🎁Hope you all have a nice day ☀️😆

Hope you all have a nice day ☀️😆

Don't forget to vote and enjoy 🤠😉

I love you all 💜