💟More tighter 💟

Yeji's pov.

"What? we are not gonna stay at same room!" I stormed at him, Not agreeing upon his decision. 

"Yes we are!" He opened the door and pushed me inside... My petetie body will never win against his musculine body. He slammed the door and locked it.

"Why can't I have a seperate room?" I'm goona fight for it. I don't wanna sleep with him again.

"Because It's  not safe for you. You need to be with me the whole trip " he walked at the mini bar and poured the Red wine into the Boredeaux glass.

"Why did you brought me if you know that I'm not safe here?" That Was a statement.

"I prefer not to answer that, baby!" He smirked taking sip of the drink... "I'm going to run away from you, someday or the other way!!" I don't know from where I got that courage but I just blurt it out.

He stopped and I could clearly see his eyes darken... "Try me, I'll kill your mom!" My boosebump dance in nervousness. His statement made me speechless. I don't know if he really meant but being a Mafia makes it possible... He killed my father as he wanted and he wasn't excluded. He can also kill my mom if he did the same with dad.

"I'm going to take shower and you are not allowed to be in the room until I'm done!" I sent him a warning look and he replied me with a smug smile.
Before I could close the door, he pulled me in motion making my body to loose and I slipped into his arms... "What now???" I stormed at him.

"Can I come inside with you?" What! This guy is such a big fucking and sucking pervert. "In your dreams!" I pushed him away and went inside the bathroom. "You forgot to take your bra!! Come open!" I rolled my eyes; he just makes me pissed more...

*******************************

Yeonjun's pov.

"What are you going?" I asked her when she carried her pillow away from the bed. " To sleep at the couch!"
She said without spare a glance at me. I rolled my eyes 'THIS LADY!!'

"Did I allowed you can sleep at the couch?" I stepped infront of her blocking her way; she was looking at me upwards. I'm take than her!! "I don't need your allowance for this!" She said... I raised my brows.
"Yes of course. You need my allowance!"

I carried her in my shoulders... She started to wiggle to get free from my grip but nothing happened to me. "Put me down, Choi Yeonjun!!!" I love to hear my name from her...

I throw her in the bed making the foam unstable. I went close to her while she was glaring at me like a cute cat🐈... She hit me on my chest upon my sudden movement; I didn't expect that she would act like a kid with tantrum now!!

"Hit me and you will bear the consequences!" I warned her staring into her eyes. She didn't hit me hard, not strong enough to make me hissed in pain. "You only know how to threatened me, Mr. Mafia!" 

"Right!!" I quickly locked her with both arms besides her; Not pressing my body onto hers... "I HATE YOU SO MUCH!! SO DAMN MUCH!!!!!" She spatted beneath me and hit my chest again. 

"I've warned you!!" I stopped with one hand and pinned her arms above her head on the bed. She stopped moving but I could see her chest raising up and down trying to control her breath. "Now will you stop hitting me or bare the consequences?" I raised my brows and she respectively rolled her eyes.

I scoffed and leave her "Calm down, Babygirl!! We have a long time to go!!" I gave a pack on her lips... She stood there silent. She will never win against me! 

************************************

Yeji's pov.

"NO NO NO NO!!! MOM! DAD! PLEASE WAKE UP! I BEG YOU!!! I'M SORRY FOR BEING SO SELFISH... MOM! DAD! PLEASE WAKE UP! DON'T GO WAY!! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

I heard his voice mumbled something with his eyes closed. I sat on the bed and turned my gazed towards him who was lying at the other side of the bed. He shook his head few times, Sweat was all covered in his face while keep mumbling words...

"Hey, Yeonjun... Wake up!" I called his name few times and shook his shoulder to wake him up from his nightmare. 

"Yeonjun!!"

"CHOI YEONJUN!!" I raised my voice and he waked up.  He looks like he was suffocated; not reciving enough oxygen... He stood up from the bed and went outside in the terrace garden. I was alittle concerned about him acting so wired. I grab my cardigan and walked outside. He was shivering and mumbling "Hey, Yeonjun are you okay?" 

He suddenly pulled me into his hug. I was totally wrapped around his chest. He placed his head under the crock of my neck. I don't know why I didn't pushed him away; I let him hug me in silence for his comfort.

"Don't worry~~~ It was just a Nightmare!!" I returned the hug while caressing his hair softly. He didn't utter a single word but his hitched and heavy breath was heard clearly. He moved his head more deeper down my neck... His grip was so tight in my waist making me to caressed his back in more comfort. 

He grab a chair besides him, still his grip on my waist tightly. He made me sit in his  lap... I was totally wrapped like a baby in his big broad arms. He moved his head down besides my breast.

I was alittle shocked that he is still pervert while having a terrible nightmare; I don't know why but I just chuckled at his action and just let him in that position. I quietly rest my chin on his head... BADBOY needs Love!!

"Don't be scared~~~ I'm here for your comfort! YEONJUNNIE~~" I patted his back softly. He was still shivering from his nightmare... He was really scared to whatever so happened to him in his nightmare. I quietly stroke his hair so he will sleep here in my arms while I'm comforting him the best way I could. I think I'm gonna spend the whole night here, wrapped around his arms...

It was just a silly nightmare~~~ It's okay, Babyboy:)

Hope you will enjoy~~~

Sorry for the late and short updates... I'm really busy these days :( 

And thank you so much for 1K readers!!!! Thank you to all who supported my book 😣

Don't forget to vote^^ 

I'll try my best to update faster