Sweet night

No One pov.

"Seriously! This is what I'm gonna wear?" She showed the night dress from the beg which he claimed that Soojin prepared it for her specially. It was weird to be in the same room with him but he won't allow her to go far away from her. 

He shifted his focus from the phone to her. She was standing near the bathroom getting to clean herself after being soaked in the pool. He placed both of his arms behind his head and his body flexed resulted his SEXY muscles of his body displayed infront of her.

"I think Soojin had made a very good desicion. I'm truly satisfied with that." She threw the nightgown while he laughed  when it dropped on his face. "I'm not gonna wear that" she grinned. She didn't wanna reveal too much skin; Wish Soojin prepared a pajama suit atleast one for her to wear tonight.

"Are you planning to sleep naked, tonight?" His naughty smile with that question.

"CHOI YEONJUN!!!" 

The only one notion was that SHE IS NOT GONNA WEAR THAT NIGHTGOWN!!! That's it!!! She swang around back and forth thinking of changing the idea. She walked over the bag, rummaging the bag looking for something that had been stuck on her mind.

"What's your looking for?" he asked, observing every moment.

"THIS!" She showed him the thing that got in her hand. A smile crept on his lips. "This will do a better job covering my body tonight." she grinned, finally satisfied with the nightshirt. "I got no objection... You will look sexy in my shirt too!!! Cause girls looks more stimulating when they put men shirt." He says, while he lock his arms around his chest.

She scoffed inbetween "PERVERT!" 

"Correction! More than that!" he smirks simultaneously. 

"Whatever!! I'll take the shirt with me and you take the nightgown... Maybe you look more sexier than me?" She mocked with a wink. He stood up from the bed, her instant told to run and she did as it said. She rescued herself before he could catch her, she locked herself inside the bathroom.

"YES! I WON. YOU LOOSER MAFIA!!! BLEH!" She threw her hands up upon the air celebrating her own victory. It felt like winning a marathon when a beast is chasing her from behind. She laughed at her victory over his, Ignoring him outside.

"Laugh as much you wanna laugh, Love. After this it's my turn. You'll only do whatever I command and summit it to me." His words were powerful. She could imagine his every word expression that crept on his face. It wasn't a simple thread... She was scared.

"I DON'T WANNA SLEEP WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She stood at the edge of the bed with her arms crossed around her chest in protest.

"We only have the key to open this room. All the other rooms are locked so you have no choice rather than to sleep with me..." He strode towards her, ignoring those cat eyes glaring at him with range. He fibbed, of course, he have the keys to every room in that villa.

"You should be a gentleman and let me sleep alone peacefully. You can sleep anywhere you like but not here." She pointed towards the bed.

"I never claimed to be gentleman, Babygirl." He smirked, satisfied with the powerful control over her. 

"Yeah! How can I forget that you are not a gentleman, you are a rude, stone- hearted... No- you don't have a heart!!! You are a heartless mafia!!!" She babled furiously. She turned away from his glaze while he was comfortably sitting on the bed; enjoying her angery view.

"REALLY?!!!?" He stood up from the bed and twirled her around his arms with his eyebrows arched sharply glaring at her. "I can show you diffrent versions of me. Tell me which one do you prefer the most? ROMANTIC? CHARMING? CLINGY? CUTE?" He stepped forward until her body clashed the walls behind her, which made him stop at a moment. No where to run.