All was only about him and her~~~

Yeji's pov.

"How is it!? Do you like it?" I asked him. Jeno sat beside me while he shoved a spoonful of chicken Lasanga to his mouth. He closed his eyes and chewed on the food while I was excitedly waiting for his response. We spend our time in the living room with food and movie with some chit- chat...

"Quick tell me... " I urged inbetween.

"I don't like it... I love it!" He shrieked in excitement "No words can describe this!" He showed a good sign with his thumbs-up.

"Overreacting wasn't required," I rebuke while rolling my eyes at his dumb senses. "It's just a chicken Lasanga!" I stated.

"I'm serious, this was the best!! I'll be missing this, babe when I will fly back home... " He showered a sad smile.

"You can come back anytime. I will be always here or maybe I could visit you there if I didn't get a job here in few weeks... I think I should take some time to relax." I sip a drink from my cup.

"I will your personal guide." He winked.

"That will be really nice of you but don't you dare bring me to any weird place," I narrowed his eyes towards him which only made him burst laughing.

"You are an adult not a kid, Yeji! You should explore the world and clubbing should be one of it!!" I still can remember one of the time he forced me to a wired club when he loved going to the club. "That wasn't my interest at all!!" I turned my head towards the movie that played on the screen.

"So, Mafia was part of your interest?" I slightly punch his arms with his stupid question. I just told him everything and now he ended up teasingly me.

"I really wanna meet him. He must be a hot guy with hot six packs and strong aura of this Mafia power... Which could make any girls look at him melted." He stared blankly at the tv; probably scanning the figure that he drew in his mind.

"You dummy!! I shouldn't tell you about him!" I took the sliced pizza from the table but the Tomato sauce fell on his white shirt. "I'm so sorry!!" I apologised quickly.

"Look at what you have done, girl!!" He pretended like if it was a poison dropped on his shirt.

"Such a drama queen!" I giggled. "Take off you shirt and let me give you one of my shirt." I ran to my bedroom searching for one of my loose T-shirt he could wear.

I came of my room once I grabbed a light blur color shirt from my wardrobe. Jeno was already shirtless sitting on the couch looking back and forth with his small eyes. Before I could approach him, I heard the doorbell.

"Wait! Let me open the door first." I ran towards the door with the shirt on my left hand.

The sight infront scared me again. The guy who's height looks like 6ft tall wearing black tight t-shirt with dark denim jeans and a black beanie on top with Pink cotton candy hair color stood there with his hands rest on the metalic door. His shirt was making his muscles stand out 100 percent visible.

No smile, No face emotions nor expressions displayed on his lips. His eyes were dark, which turned more darker in comparison to  dark and darkest. My instinct could tell me that he was more than furious that even I can get it now...

"I think God granted my wish to meet him in the future... " I said inaudibly.

Yeonjun's pov.

"Oh! Hello! Mr. Choi." I looked up at her with my jaw clenched; I dearly hated when she greet me formally. I stared at her as if my eyes can make a hole inside her mind.