Hey Babygirl!

No one pov.

At Yeonjun's mansion~~~

Yeonjun was welcomed by his guards... "Greetings, Sir!" The guards greet them; His mansion was like a palace... of course he was the richest Mafia in world.

"Please don't tell me that you didn't kill him?!!" The girl says

"I hope so!!"

"Fuck!! You know this time I'm gonna take back that shit with my bare hands!!" Soojin said she was really angry

"We have to kill him.. he is the only person who is left? If your not gonna do your job... I have to!? Do you even know how much close we were to kill him!?" She yelled at him. In no time, he throw his hands onto her neck!! Stuck onto the wall like a screw.

She could barely take a sip of air from her lungs, her legs were 1 feet away from the ground... Yeonjun eyes were dark, very dark, his eyes were telling her to shut here fucking mouth if not he will kill him in a second..

"Ple-- please! Le- leave m-- me it hur--ts!" She said and he smirk at her, he finally released her...

"You are no one to tell me what I have to do!! Say it one more time---! " He warned her with his fully dark eyes... Even if Soojin was his best friend, he didn't care.. He just can't take anyone yelling at him and ordering him to do what not and what!...
Tbh this was the first time he throw his hands on her, he never does it to her but this time he was ferocious!

On the other Yeonjun was taking a sip of the alcohol from the glass and inhale in the cigarette... "Do you know her?"Yeonjun showed her the I'd card

"Never seen her *cough* who is she?" Soojin asked while fixing her shorts.

"His Daughter! Can you imagine that fucker has such a fucking hot daughter... I really wanna see her real!!" Soojin rolled her eyes.

"Mother fucker!! You have more than Ten hot girls in your room.. doing whatever you do! with them for 24/7 hrs, you are a fucking dick! Mother fucker!!!" Soojin yelled at him and Yeonjun just smirked at her...

"I really wanna meet her but before I'm gonna kill that mother fucker infront of her eyes..." Yeonjun threw the I'd onto Soojin's lap.

She picked up the I'd and looked closely "she works at ****** club!! How come she is so beautiful!? I've never seen this type of Visual!"

Yeonjun who was going up at his room to have fun with the girls... "Because you are never beautiful!! even my ass is beautifuller than you, bitch" he smirked at her and slammed his room's door, she threw the glass cup and *SMASH* they shattered infront of the door...

"MOTHER FUCKER!!
BITCH!"

***********************************

Next day~~~
7:00 pm

Yeji was laying on the bed with her lazy ass stuck on the bed, she glaze her eyes to the corner of her phone 7:00 pm... She sighed because it was her job time she need to go, watching people fucking each other.... Tbh, sometime she also wanted to have fun but she has left that 'Sexy Yeji' a years ago!

She made her way to her wardrobe... Poor Yeji she didn't even have anything to wear something good.  Yeji glared at the author--
'OKAY, I'm sorry !! That's was too much' said the author..