☠️Harsh kiss☠️

Yeonjun's pov.

I was wearing white shirt tugged- in; with my black pants and my dark black coat. Today is my company charity dinner celebration... I thought that I'll invite Soojin and Wooyoung plus Yeji so that she wouldn't be alone here.

I went to Wooyoung's room to invite him but he wasn't there! Then I went to Soojin's room hopefully she was there but is she fine? "What happened?" I asked clueless 

"Not fine!!" she shortly answered... Yeji was there sitting besides her "Are you going?" I nugged Wooyoung. He just make no response~~~~ "I hope not! She doesn't look fine. Why don't you and Yeji go together?" He said. "What happened to her!?"

"Periods!!?" Soojin shouted in annoyence.

I glazed my eyes over Yeji if she was willing but doesn't look like she is!! "Wooyoung you can go. I'll take care of her!!" She suggested but Soojin immediately replied back... "It's really inportant for him!! Please go with him I'm okay with him. He will take care of me!!" she explained her. Then Yeji make her way to change her clothes.

 "I'll be fine, bitch!! You spend time with her alone!!" Soojin said when Yeji was gone . "Hey!! but don't do such mature things with her!!"

"Yeah she is still minor than the other girls you have slept with!!"I rolled my eyes at them. "I'm not gonna do nothing! For God sake!". Now, I was only waiting for Yeji to come.

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL VERSION OF HER!! I said audibly when my eyes travel through hers. She wore a simple plain short dress with lace sleeves with a pair of black buckle block heel and a light makeup, This was the first time I saw someone this pretty... She looks more prettier, when we were having the FAKE engagement party!! Lol!

Not gonna forget to mention her elegant black color dress perfectly match with my coat!! "You both are already looking like couples!!" Wooyoung said while Yeji just rolled her eyes.

"I think we should cancel the dinner that I could take care of you more!! I don't trust this Wooyoung!" I chuckled at Wooyoung's questionable confused face. "Don't worry about me. Go with him nor he will be alone tonight!! I'll be fine!! Ohhh! Mother Fucker it hurts!!" Soojin Yelp in pain.
She was pleading on my behalf while holding on Yeji's hand tightly so that she will accept because she still wasn't sure about going on somewhere alone with me.

I was standing there with my hands inside my pocket looking at them like a lost puppy. I really want her to come with me!... "Make sure that you will rest more!" Soojin nodes simultaneously. "Look she is not a 3year old child. I'm here with her!! You guys go now! You are gonna be late!" Wooyoung suggested and We both nodded and then I made my way  outside. I told Felix to drop us at the limo tonight.

The whole journey was Quite. She didn't bother to talk to me nor spare a glance towards me; she was more intrested in the outside view and watching her phone. I lightened my cigarette and sighed while thinking about the warning I gave her few weeks ago.

I glanced again at her; she was still looking at outside view closing her like a 5 years old kid, felling the atmosphere around her or eating the air like babies used to do!! I chuckled at her cuteness.

After a silent journey we finally arrived at the destination. Felix stopped at the main entrance and open the door for me and Yeji. I walked closer to her and slid my arms around her back. She flinched with my sudden move and started at me silently; Giving me warning asking me to let go of my hand BUT Who am I to  listen to her?

My devilish mind never ever is gonna agree with her. Rather, I tucked her towards my side and slide my hands through her waist. She squirmed but it wasn't strong enough to loosen my grip!!