Third Person

"Then WHY NOT JUST KILL ME?"

Yunho pointed out his gun, aiming at him, "Just aiming seconds ago, Dear Mafia~" -

"I'm the one you have the problem with. You don't need to hurt the one who never caused anything to you. Leave Wooyoung and Soojin, Felix and Leave Yeji out of all this!" Yeonjun who looked ranged into his enemy's eyes, "Do it fast,"

Yunho stopped pointing at him, and slapped his knee and laughed, "Where's the fun in that? Ruining everything , Your life, the people you cared about, its more satisfying. Think of it as a favor that I let you live you for the past 2 years."

He grabbed Yeonjun's face and count, "Not only I'm taking your life out of this life, I'm taking four more, including master, who I'm sure will suffer when he'll view about your death. I know that he didn't die the day I sent my Mens. Don't worry the nurses are taking well being care of him." He smirked, wipping Yeonjun blood and sweat off his hands to Yeonjun shirt.

12:35

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have my final act of show to watch. When all these little timers reach 00:00, it all will be over. When you get into pink mist and air, along with that guy and your little girlfriend." Yunho clapped excitedly, walking up the stairs. Yeonjun tipped his head and stared at the projection that shut off right after Yunho slammed the metal door. He was no left with the flickering lights and visually loud timers, ticking down his last moment.

Their was no time to recall his moment with his family and his mom, now. Even if he had time with collecting information about- but it was no use. He couldn't breakdown or morn out loud, that he murdered his own mother, tears that sat along the lines of his eyes. He would spend every last second of his breath if he could.

He didn't mind how much blood were running from the gashes, or how much his body shook from the enhanced pain. Choi Yeonjun wasn't going to fold and give up, doing nothing even if he know that his action doesn't give out any diffrence. Tipping back the chair won't work, it was thick metal. None of the devices had the enough edge hat he could try lead on and cut the ties with.

10:05

He was running out of time. "Yeonjun~ can you hear me?" Soojin voice echoed through his ear-piece, "Soojin look, we have Felix and Yeji here. Any reinforcement you have to come, save them first," he ordered hastily. "Put Wooyoung on-"

"Thank Fucking God, you are still alive-" Wooyoung uttered.

"Wooyoung," Yeonjun cut him off, trying to soung as stern as possible. "You have to get them out of the building, there is no time much left. Do you understand?"

"The bombs?"

Yeonjun chuckled in hopelessness, "Even if you got me free here, we won't have much time to defuse all of them." Yeonjun continues, "They aren't surrounded by bombs. But I am."

Wooyoung was silent at the other side, he let out his heavy firm sigh, "Okay." Yeonjun left his breath that he hold up till Wooyoung agreed with him. "Okay," He said to himself.

Yeonjun could hear his bestfriend barking orders to locate the other quickly and to restor the communication, but Yeonjun could tell that Wooyoung was trembling and shaking while his action. Man's voice was shaking.

7:45

"How much time do we have, now?"

Yeonjun lift up his head, viewing the red sparkling lights with the timers, "Just under 7 minutes."

"Soojin," Yeonjun called to the counter.

"No, Yeonjun you are not going to die today. Don't even dare." Yeonjun smiled at her sharp tone. He gulped, shutting his eyes as he spoke, "You won the bet."