Chapter 8

Wang Yibo POV

Zhan started courting me

Zhan started courting me.  He always bothers me and he tells everyone around us that I am with him.

All of the  Senior Students in Senior department knows I'm Zhan's Property."
No one in the Senior Department is bothering me. They know that Zhan is my boyfriend  and no one can come near me to ask for my number.

Some of Zhan's admirer say anything about me, They are jealous because Zhan always gives me Chocolate and Flowers.

One day while we were busy with our Lunch break ,  A woman came up to me and said that I was just one of a hundred people that Zhan was playing with and when we fell on him he thrown me away  and ignored.

I don't believe on her,  first we are leaving in the same apartment , He is a sensible man Who has a dream in life and wants to finish.

"If you do this to keep me away from Zhan you will not change what I hear from Him." ..

"Do you know Wang Lulu ?? Zhoucheng's sister ?? Don't you know Zhan likes her and she is the reason why Zhan doesn't have a serious relationship.

I remember what A-Cheng said was his Shijie.

"Hey Ugly woman you don't try to slander Zhan ... There you are ..Sorry Girl Yibo is the one who Zhan's love .."

I was super affected when I heard Wang Lulu's name.

I received a message from Zhan.  .

My Zhannie : Baby, Miss you 🥰 fetch us After Class.

Bodi: I'm busy ..

My Zhannie : Cheng said you don't have an English subject because your teacher gave birth.

Bodi: You're just there with your Lulu ..

My Zhannie: Baby what are you saying there ??

Bodi: You're just there in your Totga .. !!! (The one that got away)

My Zhannie: Baby, what are you saying there?  Baby, don't be jealous.

Bodi: Prove I'm the only one you want ..

My Zhannie: OK name your Deal ..

I could not type because I was scared.

"Hey Gay what's that ??" ..- Mama Chao

"Zhan says he will do everything I want  just to prove his sincerity"

Mama Chao stole my phone and I was surprised by what he said to Zhan.

Bodi : Undress in the Plaza and dance Versace On The Floor.

My Zhannie:  Are you serious Bodi ??

"Mama Chao ...." ..

"Say Yes Bodi hahahha".