Chapter 24

A/N: Wholesome Chapter 🥴🥴🥴

***

WANG YIBO POV

Zhan would have kissed me again when Sushe caught up with us and I saw his ugly face and smirked that I don't know if he would insult me ​​or he just really wanted to annoy us both

"You still want to have a PDA on Daddy's Birthday. Get Your room guys. Have mercy on our eyes you are disgusting"

"If anything is disgusting about the two of us, I'm not pretending and I didn't put plastic attitude in front of Daddy pretending to be ok but irritated with his brother. Do you know that I'm praying that our Clan won't accept me so I'm free to do everything. I would be accepted by the family but I think it's rubbish. "

I couldn't stop myself. I would have walked out but Zhan stopped me.

"Baby .. Show Them You're Not Weak .."

Zhan hugged me and kissed me on the forehead. I just calmed down.

After a few hours of staying on the Veranda, Mommy came up to me and called us to join Daddy's Birthday.

I saw Daddy go up on Stage and he thanked the audience for his birthday. He also thanked all those who gave him the Gift and the last one he gave a speech for His Children.

"I am thankful to my children who are the reason why I am happy to live even as I get older. I feel that I am still a teenager. I am very lucky to have children who will continue my legacy.

For Xichen, he also completed his Master's Course in Linguistics at Harvard University. I am happy because someone will help me manage Gusu University.

To my Second child Sushe, A Great Accountant being Diligent in learning I am not afraid to bankrupt the Company and School that my Ancestors Worked for.

Daddy stopped his speech, I know that until now I'm still on display in Lan's sight. I can't stop crying because I feel sick Zhan and Mommy are next to me while People are looking at me I know some people know who I am.

"After this Party Zhannie, I want to go home .."

"Yes Baby ... Let the people of the world turn their backs on you. 2 people love you. Mommy Xinyue and I"

I felt someone standing in front of me and I was shocked at Daddy looking at me while he was still holding the microphone.

"Perhaps some of you know what really happened. Many of you are asking if it is true that Lan Qiren had a child with another woman. I want to make it clear to all of you that the woman so-called "The Mistress" is my Real Girlfriend before I got married to my Wife (Fix Marriage). and today On my Special day I want to let everyone who attended here at my Birthday Celebration I will introduce My Youngest Child.

- Lan Yibo. "

Daddy stood me up and faced the people I could see the surprise on their faces.

"My Youngest Son, I want you to hear that I am super proud of you son, Even though I ignore you a lot and instead of being angry with me and hating me you still returned love, I feel everything you do son you showed to that man you never neglected your life you graduated from school and I'm so proud of you You know all over China for being a famous model and I'm very happy for you, I'm sorry for everything Daddy has done to you, I hope you're happy you and I know you will be even happier because Finally, You are in the arms of the best lawyer in our Country. I am proud of you and Zhan .. "