Chapter 21

Part 1 Changsha Trip.

Xiao Zhan POV

After Yibo and I got back together we flight to Changsha because Mr. Lan Invite us for His Birthday Celebration with their Family.

I saw his Mommy who looked like him.  She was the one who introduced Yibo and me when we went down on the car.

"Zhannie. She is my Mommy Wang Xueyi,  the strictest but super sweet Mommy in the whole wide world"

"Hi Ms. Wang .. I'm Xiao Zhan .."- I bowed to his Mommy.

He just smiled as he looked at us.  Like Yibo, she is also beautiful. She smiles as if she no longer has eyes.

"Zhan and Yibo, Your Daddy and Grandma are already waiting for us ..."

I'm amazed at his Mommy, she looks like an actress because of her beautiful face.  I think she is the same age as Mom.

"Son, you're not telling me that your boyfriend is handsome ..."- Yibo and I looked at what his Mommy said.

"Your son is also beautiful, so I need to keep an eye on him so that men don't approach him."

His Mommy laughed at my response and Yibo couldn't believe it.

"Just don't make my only child cry. Can you promise me that Zhan ???"- Mommy said seriously.

We have reached the Dining Area.  Their Grandfather and Grandmother were sitting at the end next to his Grandfather when Mr. Lan Qiren next to Mrs. Lan his Legal Wife and Yibo's brother.

"Zhannie. I have something ready for you to wear for later. I think we're just the same size."- Yibo whispered to me.

The LANs are strict and Yibo is quiet about what they are saying. They are very High Profile people.

"On my 53rd Birthday, I want Yibo to give me a Beautiful Song .."

"Daddy you know I don't sing ..."- Yibo said sadly.

"Son Please ... It's just a song ohh ..."

"I'll Try Daddy"

"Don't force what you don't want, you might like it."- interrupted his eldest stepbrother who was a bit arrogant and egotistic.

I watched Yibo who was still silent.  I'm confused because ever since Mr. Lan announced.   when he sang, he stopped talking.

Lunch Time is over and Yibo invites me to go out and go to the Beach Resort behind their mansion.

"Baby ...."

He was just flabbergasted at Sand Castle that he didn't listen to me.  I approached him and held his arm.

"Baby, do you have a problem ?? Share it .."

"No Zhannie... I was just tired earlier"

"Is this about what Mr. Lan said ??? Why don't you sing ???"

"I only sing when I'm sad. I don't always do that because I'm not always sad."

"Baby do you want me to sing on your Daddy's Birthday?"

The two of us met eye to eye.  I try to read his thoughts but I can't read Yibo's feelings.

"When I broke up with you I took a Piano Lesson and I did a Voice Lesson to forget the times I remember you"

"Sorry Baby I accepted the break up you begged for. I promise we won't be separated anymore. There's no reason for us to be separated ..."

"Zhannie Thank you so much ...".

"I noticed your older brother. Do they treat you well?"

"Sushe, he's been very angry with me since Daddy took me to my Mommy. He feels like I'm going to take all of Daddy's property. I don't want to be a Lan. They make me do a lot of things against my will."

"Baby No Need to be Lan. You will be Xiao Soon ..."

Yibo smiled and cuddled me.

"I want to be Mr.Xiao Yibo ..Soonest ..."

"Me too Baby ..."

"I Stop crying Zhannie Much better let's practice for later .. Be a Good Boyfriend huh ???"

Yibo ran and hopped like a child on the waterfront.  I realized that he took off his slippers.

I was happy as I watched him like a child playing in the Sand.

"XIAO ZHAN ........"- Yibo shouted so I laughed.

"Why Baby ??????"- I answered him.

"I love you so much .... Wooooooooohh"- He even signed Heart Shape with me.

I ran closer to him.  Even when people look at us, Yibo doesn't good at pretending, the people of Changsha believe that the Son of the Owner of this Resort is him.

We held hands and Some children came up to us.  Yibo was happy with the children playing the sand.

"Gege .. Write I Love You in the Sand and write your names as well."

Yibo sat down as a child and took a stick and drew a big heart and wrote our initials.

Z ♥ Y

"Zhannie let's go ..."- We walked hand in hand on the Sand.

"Baby ..."

"Zhannie .. .."- he said to me.

I took his hand and I kissed it in front of many Children.

They even applauded as they looked at us.

"I Love You, Baby ..."

 Yibo shoved me and I carried him

Yibo shoved me and I carried him.  Maybe I need to practice as a Good Husband in the Future.