Chapter 17

Wang Yibo POV

I woke up to the sound of the Alarm Clock.  I saw the Time it’s 7:00 in the morning.  I look super Wasted because I cried so much.  I adjusted myself and looked at my Phone.

“It's Our Anniversary 8th Years to be Exact but no Xiao Zhan greeted me even on the Phone.

I feel like a withered vegetable that came out of the house and went to school. I cant understand the lessons because my brain is empty thinking about Zhan.  Until our first subject ends.

I was skeptical to go out for break time but I still chose to go out in case I see Zhan and hope he surprises me because I know Zhan can't forget.

I took a deep breath and prepared myself, you know my boyfriend still has flowers for me like our first years.

But I stayed for 30 minutes without even a shadow of Zhan.

I was forced to go to the Gusu Law Department in case I saw Zhan, being a hopeless romantic guy.

I smiled because I saw Zhan carrying books I would have greeted him but I saw Chicken Feet accompanying him.  And it was annoying that he even carried the books she was using.

I saw them busy eating their foods while they were studying together.

“Shouldn't I be the one with him?  Because I am his boyfriend? ”.  I'm so disappointed with Zhan.

I texted him.  I calmed myself down and repeatedly whispered in my mind.

"Your boyfriend is just busy, it is not too late Yibo it's still early"

Yibo: Babe, go home early I have a surprise for you.  Happy 8th Anniversary I know your busy and I know you can also read my chat with you.  See you.

I went home even though I had another class.  I tried not to cry while I was riding in the Taxi so that no one would see that I was a loser.

I still made an effort to arrange our Dinner Table, Jiang Cheng helped me decorate, and when we finished everything he entered his room and I waited until Zhan came home.

I want to see him.  I saw my phone ring and Zhan's name registered.
I feel like a child given Candy for so much fun.  When I answered his call, I prevented myself from becoming emotional because I miss him.
"Baby…."
"Happy anniversary….  Zhan where are you… I miss you so much .. Zhannie … please Go home… ”
“Yibo… I'm sorry I can't be with you on our Anniversary I have a lot of projects to finish.  Baby sorry really… Baby Take care of yourself. ”
I did not finish Zhan when he spoke.  I can feel my tears engulfing my whole face.
I think this is the sign so that we can not continue this relationship.
I don't want to cry.  I'm strong… Yes, Yibo you’re strong.
He called again and I dared to tell him things that would never have happened like this but as long as I wanted to finish the bait I was feeling.

"Hello, Yibo, why did you turn off the call stop being immature…"

"I was about to call you. All right, let us meet. In the park."

I am now in the park and I saw Zhan.  His face was just frowning and serious.

“Yibo…

"Zhan, I want to break up with you."

"Why ???"

 "I'm so done with you…

"I'm so done with you…."

He was just looking at me.  He didn't even speak or stop me.  But he just chose to keep quiet.

"I will accept what you said…."

"At least you got me so easily, you hurt me so fast. You are like that, you have done nothing to me but hurt you.

I left and left him in the park ...

****
I could hardly get out of bed because of the resentment that Zhan caused me.  I was so upset that I thought it was ok to believe his words to me that we would grow old together.  I just hope I asked him if he was sure of what he was saying.  I felt so good because of what he told me that he would not leave me, he even asked me what my dream was.
And I was stupid because I answered that.  There is no assurance that that will happen because he released the two of us.

All I know so far.

He doesn't love me anymore or maybe he doesn't love me anymore.

Because he has no choice, he has nothing to play with, he has nothing to do with my bad luck because I am his victim.  I am the victim of false love.

At first, I wish I hadn't believed it, I wish I hadn't cried like this.

It hurts so much, I've been hurt twice and maybe that's enough for me to learn.
I was hurt twice by the same man.
I decided to move to another school because I don't want to see Zhan anymore.  I want to live without Zhan.
There is nothing they can do about why I left Gusu University.
I looked down the hallway at school carrying my belongings.
"Goodbye, my dream .."

Dear Zhan,

I'm so sorry because I left suddenly.  I'm sorry because I did not tell you the real reason why I chose to stay away from you.  I know you like Yangzi, every time you are together I see the fun that I do not see in you every time I am with you.  I thought at first your world revolved around me.  But I was wrong.  Ever since Yangzi became your friend you have lost focus on me I feel like she snatched you from me.  I love you you know that but she is more important to you.
I don't need to apologize because I left you.  But I'm sorry because I can no longer see that my boyfriend is happy with another woman.

Thank you for everything.

Yibo