Chapter 16

Wang Yibo POV

 The ordeal of my life started, the projects and activities has begun

The ordeal of my life started, the projects and activities has begun.  And because of this, Zhan and I no longer have time to date.

Although I am new to the set up of our life as a couple but stay strong for both of us. We only go out for at least once a month for us to valued our Relationship.

I can see how busy Zhan is with all his activities, he has almost no sleep every day, he can just submit all the deadlines to his Professors.

Sometimes he can't have lunch or he doesn't have time for dinner .  But when it comes to me, I need not skip once and here he still has the effort to get angry when Mama Chao complains that I did not do Breaktime at School.

Sometimes I just make a way for him to notice me, Sometimes I deliberately wave his instructions to me just so I can receive calls or so that Zhan can just come to my room.

Call me to pay attention but I really miss the presence of my Zhan.

During our first month of being set up like this, sometimes I just cry when we don't meet.  I get annoyed every time I find out that they are doing group research at Chicken Feet's House.  I mean Yangzi.  I get annoyed every time I imagine she trying to get the attention of my boyfriend.

But I trust Zhan because He is probably the most Loyal person of all.

But I don't trust the people around him.

I go to his Room and say Zhan is not there.  They always say My Beloved Boyfriend is not there and he is busy with the activities.

I feel like I go crazy every time I see him happy while talking to his classmates.  He looks at me but suddenly he returns to what he is doing.

 Sometimes I think that the My I love you in his message are no longer important to Zhan

"Well, you just know that your Boyfriend is a Scholar, just understand, maybe it's just busy .."

"But he has time to talk to Chicken Feet (Yangzi)  .. I really want to punch her"

"Calm down your tits, don't be like that remember you are more beautiful than her,  we are more famous and we are sure you will not just when Zhan replaces that line"

"But I get annoyed every time I see them smiling at each other ... Jiyang-Ge ... We've been together for 8 years I thought we would be strong like iron but I feel like I'm running out of patience"

"Don't worry .. Everything will be OK too .. Remember you two are close to the Career point. Think that when you and Zhan are Successful you will no longer depend on your Daddy .."

"Jiyang Ge, When you and Mama Chao graduate, don't forget me"

"Yibo, stop being childish no one will leave you we trust Zhan as your boyfriend he will not hurt you we know that"

Jiyang Ge hugged me and wiped my tears from my eyes, I look so childish when it comes to my lovelife.  They know all about Zhan and me.  Even the attempts I made to attract Zhan they knew..

They also advised me not to be weak and I would be brave.  They are right I am becoming Childish because of what I am already thinking..

I am super Exhausted in all things at school, in my relationship with Zhan and even with my Family.

They planned to let me stay in the New Condo Unit near the school but I refused.  I still want Zhan and I to have the same roof of the Boarding House.  I used to be patient.

I was alone while sitting in the living room.  I think about Zhan and I's Future.

I smile bitterly.

Is our Relationship last for a long time?  With Zhan being busy, it looks like he will release the two of us.

I lifted my leg and hugged.  I can't stop myself from thinking things through.  I'm not used to not having Zhan to comfort me.

  Throughout our relationship Zhan has been my backbone in everything.

"Zhan, do you still love me? Why don't you have time for me? I love you so much .. Do you still love me? Do you love me like I love you?  Why is that Zhan?  Where is my Zhan? Please bring him back .. I miss him so much ... Zhan .... Please don't leave me I can't be alone ... Zhan ... My mind is getting tired of  thinking.. Yes right I am a fragile person but didn't Zhan promise me that you will not hurt me ??? "

If maybe someone else sees me they will laugh at me.

"Zhan, Please I need you ... I need your presence .. I need your time"