Chapter 10

1 month Later

Wang Yibo POV

If something good happened in my life it would be accept Zhan's love for me. His sweetness has not changed since we both became official.

He still has candies every day. We are the king of Social Media, I mean Our Ship has become famous on Weibo as the first cutest same sex teen couple. And also because Zhan and I are Famous, the whole LAN family found out about our relationship.

Daddy came to the boarding house and talked to me in depth. I know how shame is what I bring to the clean name of Lans. What Messages I Receive from Dad. What words did he want me to stay away from Zhan. But I do not follow them. Until the time came for him to go to the Boarding House where I live.

"Yibo, leave that man .. There's no good happen to your life , What if they find out that you are a child what will this whole school say ???"

 There's no good happen to your life , What if they find out that you are a child what will this whole school say ???"

"All this time I did not ask for anything else from you .. I did not complain about your treatment on me. You did not accept me from your family .. How can I filth your last name if you do not accept me ?? Zhan is more better than you , He is not ashamed to introduce me to the world as his boyfriend... You are my daddy but I have no right to know that I am your child .. Don't worry papa even if you don't introduce me to the whole world or this country I don't care anymore I am happy as a Wang Yibo ... "

Dad was silent, I know he is angry with me but he does not show me his anger.

"Son ... Is there anything Daddy can do to make you better ???"

"Mr. Lan Qiren nothing .. If you have finished preaching me you can leave ..."

"I'm still your Daddy Yibo.. I love you son ..."

"You love yourself .. You love your family .. But I'm sorry I don't feel the love you say ..."

I don't know where I get those words. I feel bad, I honestly don't care even if they don't consider me Lan. But what hurts me is the person who becomes the source of my happiness wants to take me away.

"If you have nothing more to tell me you can leave ..."

"Son, think carefully about what I am saying ...."

"If there's anyone who really accepts me, it's Xiao Zhan ..."

"If that's what you want .. I can't do anything but don't regret what your Grandfather Yibo will do ..."

Daddy left my room. I never showed emotion in front of my parents. All they know is that I am a brave man. I was raised An insensitive.

But my tears are treacherous. I cried in resentment. I was about to close the door but I saw Zhan standing at the door and staring at me.