It was clothes everywhere and they sheets were all off the bed.

I mean it was her birthday so I ain't surprised, I'd do the same shit for Lauryn.

It's crazy I missed her birthday last year but I'm not missing it this year, I can't.

"Man y'all know how birthday's go." He said laughing and rubbing over his durag.

Before anyone could say anything the door on the right opened as we heard the girls laughing and walking in but the laughs died as they looked over at us.

"Good to see y'all ain't too bad after last night." Mike said as Mari walked over to him.

Des made her way to Zay and Lauryn sat in the chair by the bed while looking at me before looking away.

"That's just how you bring in Big Des Day!" Des said with a smile as she wrapped her arms around Zay.

"We all got a gift for you, Happy Birthday Destiny." Dread said making her roll her eyes.

"Should have never slipped up and told y'all my name." She said with a chuckle before walking over and grabbing the bag, "Y'all really didn't have to though."

"It's the least we can do for crashing ya shit." I said while she looked up at me with a straight face.

I quickly looked down.

I'm just gone shut my ass up.

She opened it and saw the rose gold cuban chain and her mouth dropped.

"Y'alllllll! No y'all didn't get me a cuban!" She shrieked with a big smile as she took it out of the box.

We talked to Zay about it first of course especially because we didn't know what to get her and he said she'd been talking about one for a while now.

He couldn't get it since he already paid for this trip plus a Black Birkin bag that he's giving to her later.

I don't know what Zay did for a living but he always had that shit on and made sure Des was always matching his fly.

As he should.

I respect that, that's why we never had a problem having him around us, he wasn't no leechy ass nigga or a hating one.

He had his own shit.

"Man you know you lil sis, we had to get you something for Big Des Day." Mike said as she walked over and gave her a hug.

She went and hugged Dread before stopping in front of me, "You pitched in for this too?"

"Of course I did, before all the bullshit you still like my sister no matter what you say. I'll still go to war if some shit ever happened to you Des." I said as she smiled some.

"I don't like your cheating ass and I make sure you know it but I do appreciate this a lot Pop. Thank you," she said before giving me a hug, "Y'all leaving already?" she asked while looking at all of us with a scrunched face.

"Yeah we ain't plan on staying, just wanted to surprise y'all at the club." Dread said as Des made a face.

"Y'all here now so y'all might as well stay. We going to lunch in about an hour and then tonight we going out again." Zay said as Des nodded.